Geekmolians gone?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the competitions?it only just occured to me as everyone had planned to donate molies for the nail art comps.....what happens now?
bloomin kiddy hackeridiots!!!!

what about the competitions?it only just occured to me as everyone had planned to donate molies for the nail art comps.....what happens now?
There are 'real' prizes for the current Easter Nailart competition winner and runners up... I'm hoping that we'll continue to have entrants for the competitions regardless of prizes being involved, it's a fab learning curve for us all.

I personally think that the loss of the moolies is a good thing, perhaps we'll see more threads that we can get our teeth into and less of the drivel now that there aren't any points involved :wink2:

There are 'real' prizes for the current Easter Nailart competition winner and runners up... I'm hoping that we'll continue to have entrants for the competitions regardless of prizes being involved, it's a fab learning curve for us all. I am certain that people will still enter, speaking for myself I entered tha last comp, to push myself a little, not for the moolies.

I personally think that the loss of the moolies is a good thing, perhaps we'll see more threads that we can get our teeth into and less of the drivel now that there aren't any points involved :wink2:

I am not sure whether it was for the points. IMO it is because thy like to see their name in lights so to speak, and because they couldn't think of anything better to do! You know sometimes you can be with a group of people, you can guarantee that there will always be one person who won't shut up, even if everything coming out of their mouth isn't at all relevant.......

Well looks like No points included in the easter nail art comp :)
I think it was a nice touch but security of the site is more important than use having a few points and gifts under our names.

Ahhh
It sucks that nothings fool proof, & I agree alot of pointless posts were aimed just to cash in on the moolies. Maybe this will slow them down a bit :)

XX J XX

Oh bother:lol: I finaly manage to save for the first time in my life and I guess now I'll have to do the voodoo veg thing on the little smucks who tried to ruin our brill site:twisted:

At least he's keeping us pc safe

Better to be safe and skint than to be loaded and knackered.

It's only took me all night to notice they were gone!!!
I thought to myself, why does the site look slightly different? I just couldn't put my finger on it!:lol:

Any way thanks Sam for protecting our site. It's much appreciated!:hug:

AAAAh....so that is why I have lost my Halo. I thought I had done something wrong!!!

So we will all be back to square 1 when they return!!
Might start a posting frenzy though!!!!!:eek:

AAAAh....so that is why I have lost my Halo. I thought I had done something wrong!!!

So we will all be back to square 1 when they return!!
Might start a posting frenzy though!!!!!:eek:
When they came back last time, I think that Sam somehow worked out how many people might have had ( and I don't mean he sat at home with a pencil and a piece of paper!!), because some people had heaps and others had not so many.

Better off without 'em to be honest. I'd rather be computer safe than have those molies, as nice as they were.

Everyone is the same now as it were. Looking forward to new interesting posts.:hug:

Due to a security issue with the scripts responsible for Geekmolians - I have had to temporarily disable the system. At this stage it is impossible to determine how long it will be disabled for.

Suffice to say I am disappointed about it as I am sure many of you are - however it just isn't worth the site being destroyed by script kiddies so it had to be done!

Thanks for understanding

Wondered what had happened, not been on in a while. Kids and all that! Thw whole lay out of the site seems to have changed, I feel a bit lost! Im not too bothered about the points thingy, I just liked having my name pretty in pink! :green:

TBH I am sad that the molies and gifts have gone:cry: as they were loads of fun! But Sam did say that hopefully it was only temporary.

Am I imagining it or does it appear that some peeps are no longer posting for the sake of gaining molies?

TBH I am sad that the molies and gifts have gone:cry: as they were loads of fun! But Sam did say that hopefully it was only temporary.

Am I imagining it or does it appear that some peeps are no longer posting for the sake of gaining molies?

I am in morning too Tracey :cry: cant wait for them to come back!

Well I have noticed that there is definitely less chit chat since the Molies went! Not sure if it's coincidence!

hi geeks,

just wondering if any1 knows whether we will be back at square 1 once/if the geekmolians are back?

Latest posts

Back