Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thats cool seanny, and Im on without even asking! Pink hair or not! LOL :eek: :lol:

Thanks Seanny....loveing my hair xxx

I'm feeling a bit sad:cry: as I was the third peep to post on this thread and my piccie is not on the tree:cry: . Where am I Seanny?

Seanny :) Such a cool / warm n fuzzy idea....... Now it feels like Chrissy !
MERRY XMAS
U all look fab xox

XX J XX

Thats just fab Seanny.
Hope I can join in....my email is on its way!

The Tree has been updated. Latest additions are: Becki, Emma (Whitmore), Tracey, Glynis and Jojo. It's starting to fill out nicely, eh? More geeks to follow soon. Thanks for all the photos and support guys...excellent as usual!!

Mr.s Clooney...... "tis the season to be jolly"....stop whinging hun, your pic has been added. :hug:

Jo, look forward to receiving you pic.

Hey, thats not you playing the keyboard/xylaphone too is it Seanny?? haha :lol:

Hey, thats not you playing the keyboard/xylaphone too is it Seanny?? haha :lol:

Multi-talented..that's me. :)

The Tree has been updated. Latest additions are: Becki, Emma (Whitmore), Tracey, Glynis and Jojo. It's starting to fill out nicely, eh? More geeks to follow soon. Thanks for all the photos and support guys...excellent as usual!!

Mr.s Clooney...... "tis the season to be jolly"....stop whinging hun, your pic has been added. :hug:
I am jolly ......... but happier too now. Many Thanks. It's a lovely idea xx

That looks brilliant!

Doesnt it look special!!!!
x

Multi-talented..that's me. :)

Weh hey.. the tree AND the music.. not bad not bad.. Seanny you are so clever!
It not only looks but sounds great.. and christmassy too! :green:

Latest Updates: Ruth, Karen, Clara, Julia, Jackie, (Xmas avatars to follow )

I think some prezzies under the tree would be nice, eh? Santa?? Are you gettin' this?

Latest Updates: Ruth, Karen, Clara, Julia, Jackie, (Xmas avatars to follow )

I think some prezzies under the tree would be nice, eh? Santa?? Are you gettin' this?
I sent my piccie...when will I be added????? I wanna be on the tree too!! waaaaaaaah :cry:

Yay!!!! Thanks Seanny.......I love it, I feel like a celeb now!:):)

I sent my piccie...when will I be added????? I wanna be on the tree too!! waaaaaaaah :cry:

Patience.. patience. :)

I've got 3 pics left to add, Yolanda, Sandi and Michelle. I'll add you guys later, gotta run some errands. Dont worry, your pics shall be the very best. :lol:

Aaahhh - thanks Seanny

I feel like member of the geeky family now :lol: :hug:

Yes I am on now :hug: Seanny just to be the pain I am can you give me red hair and a santa hat pleassssssssssse

Yes I am on now :hug: Seanny just to be the pain I am can you give me red hair and a santa hat pleassssssssssse

I'll sort it out later Lesley, just on my way out now.

Oey, what do you mean you 'feel' like a geek now..... you ARE a 100% geek!!

I'll sort it out later Lesley, just on my way out now.

Oey, what do you mean you 'feel' like a geek now..... you ARE a 100% geek!!

Thanks Seanny - i feel even more part of the family now though!

Latest posts

Back