Geeky Wallpapers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fi I find the grovelling approach to work the best :lol:

Yes me too Lell, do you think that was enough grovelling or should I grovel some more? :lol:

pink with fluffy hearts Lell, here ya go

Fi, a word of advice? You can never grovel too much. LoL However, you better give me your screen size while your doing it. :) Pink for you too?

Fi, a word of advice? You can never grovel too much. LoL However, you better give me your screen size while your doing it. :) Pink for you too?

Sean your talents amaze me :) Thank you xx

Fi take note of grovelling :idea:

OMG these are fabulous, i soooo lurrvvveeee the pink ones

Seanny you are one talented guy mate xxxxx:lol:

thanks seanny.. your a gem! xx

Wow Nicky your good :)

LOL Lell, Nicky gets two wallpapers and a free computer to use them with. :) Nicky if you want one, I'll need your screen resolution.

Chels & Tracey, glad you like them. x

Yes pink for me too pretty please, my resolution is 1280 by 1024, oh great web designer (is that enough grovelling?) :lol:

That's not bad for starters Fi lol I'll have your wallpaper shortly. x

WOW Seanny I love it, that is fantastic, thank you hun xxx:hug:

Another satisfied customer...... I think I should quit while I'm ahead. lol

Glad you like it Fi. x

Oooooh please don't quit yet!!
Any chance I can have one too, like Emmsy's. (Think you called it wallpaper 2)

I don't really like the heart ones as they make my eyes go all funny :eek: and so does the mirror image of the lower logo, so Emmys's is ideal for me.

However, wonderful master of all things geeky, could I ask for a little change? (or actually 2, because I would prefer it with my name - Marion) Is there any chance instead of the bright pink, could I have it in Microsoft type blues? My screen res is 1280x768.

Did I do enough crawling? Willing to do some more if necessary, oh wise one.

Thanks Seanny, you are a gem to all us fussy girls!

Marion xx

Marion, your crawling is exquisite, you've obviously taken classes, yes? LOL

Here's your wallpaper hun, if you want any changes to it, just let me know, no further crawling required. xx

I'll have to fit it together with my 'Gordon Ramsay' wallpaper. Thanx:D

I'll have to fit it together with my 'Gordon Ramsay' wallpaper. Thanx:D

Pickles, I can work alongside Gordon (F*** off outta my kitchen) Ramsey, no problem, send me your screen resolution and I'll sort it.

However, wonderful master of all things geeky, could I ask for a little change? (or actually 2, because I would prefer it with my name - Marion) Is there any chance instead of the bright pink, could I have it in Microsoft type blues? My screen res is 1280x768.

Oh wonderful master of the Geeky world, thank you so much for the truely fabulousness of the wallpaper.

Could I trouble you for the request to change it to graduated colours like Emmsy's but in the microsoft type blues? The pink hurts my eyes too. (I'm old and decrepit. I need calm colours I can see without sunglasses.)

I'm going for advanced crawling classes next week. Tell me the areas I should work on, oh delightful gem of all us underlings!

Marion xx

Marion, I will make the edits as you requested.......however, I'm just going to savour your post for now. LOL

I'll sort it asap x

Got the new wallpaper on now. Just exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much, Oh Your Fabulousness! xx

Latest posts

Back