Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Ok, how's about we stick up the new Xmas tree over there in the corner, it'll look quite nice. I'm just putting the finishing touches to the decorations. If anybody would like to help (by having your photo in one of the coloured balls) just let me know. Those geeks who have sent me their photos need to let me know that it's alright for me to post their piccie inside one of the balls.

CLICK ON THE PIC TO SEE THE FULL SIZE TREE
ZOOM IN ONCE IT OPENS FOR DETAILS​

If you havent sent your photo to me yet but would like to be included in the geek tree, email your photo to me at [email protected] Don't delay though, Christmas is closin' in fast!!!!

Man alive,i love this site !

Fab idea matey :hug:

I have tried to send it again.

nice one Sean, you can put mine in, have you blonded me up yet as I am thinking of going lighter and would love to see how it would look first:lol:

I've emailed you my pic Sean. Brill idea! xx

You can out mine in too hunx:hug:

nice one Sean, you can put mine in, have you blonded me up yet as I am thinking of going lighter and would love to see how it would look first:lol:

You can include mine Seanny

Glad to know its not just me that wants to go blonder in the piccie :)

If you dont get enough bods (I am sure you will - you can include paddy's picture as well) :lol:

can i be on it too please

Me too please , near a choccy dec if there are any!!!

can you put my avatar on please :hug: :hug:

can i have my face on a ball please...:lol:

Saucy minx!:eek:
OMG i just re read it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eek::eek: ooopppsss still got sat night with sass on the brain... ohhh and pierece of course lol

Feel free to use my pic seanny :green:

Its a fab idea hun, feeling very christmasy in here :hug:

OMG i just re read it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eek::eek: ooopppsss still got sat night with sass on the brain... ohhh and pierece of course lol

OMG - not that percy again! :lol:

Seanny, Please feel free to put my Avatar Piccy on the Christmas tree.

Meggie keeps getting threatened that she is going to end up sat on the top of the tree instead of a fairy, so this will be the nearest thing.

Joan

I would love to be in it if there is any room left ! :green:

Me to please I would love to have my face on a..... bauble :lol:

Ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa

I just KNEW that Seanny would know how to make my idea work:!:

Way to go!!!!!

Sending piccy off as soon as I dig one up :green:

You're welcome to use mine if you've got room. Cool tree!

Count me in and on the tree:green:

Latest posts

Back