Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the tree is looking really fab now Seanny, love the snow and great to see mr & mrs Geek and Gigi making guest appearences!

You guys all look great!!!

Leah, the avatar is a wee bit small for the Christmas Tree, a bigger pic is a much better option and its much easier for me to work with. If you can send one on, it'll be much appreciated. :)

Latest additions: Gemma, Debbie (Collins), and the Geeksters, AKA Sam, Samantha and Geeg

seanny im warning you ....put yourself in that star at the top now !!!
(im stood with hand on hip wagging my finger at you ,with a "you're about to get grounded if you dont do as your told" look on my face ):green:

seanny im warning you ....put yourself in that star at the top now !!!
(im stood with hand on hip wagging my finger at you ,with a "you're about to get grounded if you dont do as your told" look on my face ):green:

LOL@Emmsy........ the star is being saved for a special occasion, but thanks for your thoughts hun. :hug:

You guys all look great!!!

Leah, the avatar is a wee bit small for the Christmas Tree, a bigger pic is a much better option and its much easier for me to work with. If you can send one on, it'll be much appreciated. :)

Latest additions: Gemma, Debbie (Collins), and the Geeksters, AKA Sam, Samantha and Geeg

does this mean my aviator cant go on it either:cry:

i,mmm going on the crimbo treee.... hh he he he he spot me !!!!!! I,m going to be famous cos my pickki on the internet..:lol::lol::lol: que for signed photo,s here...:lol::lol:

LOL@Emmsy........ the star is being saved for a special occasion, but thanks for your thoughts hun. :hug:

oooooo now you got me all intrigued :eek:
but i will be good and i wont ask ..:grr:

Latest Updates? Yvette, Louise, Caroline & Marie

Kittenclaws, the avatars dont have enough detail to use on the Christmas Tree, sorry hun, can you send a bigger pic please?

Awesome job! I love it!!

p.s. Am I too much of a Geek that I couldn't wait to get home from the salon to check out everyone new on the tree..............YES!

A dirty four letter word is going to hold up things for some time today...... yep, W.O.R.K beckons.

Newest additions will be baublised (?) later this evening.

Ooh thanks so much Seanny... I'm on the tree! You're doing a fab job with this geeky christmas tree! Loving the falling snow too! :green:

How exciting cheers Seanny love seeing myself as a bauble!!! I always thought I had a rather round face so it fits perfectly :lol:
Thanks for editing my pic Seanny to give me a Christmas Avatar:hug:

Well I have bright green eyes and pink hair - I AM THRILLED:) !!

Thanks Seanny for taking the time to do something fun!! MWAH MWAH MWAH - Samantha :hug:

Seanny how cool is that your a marvel with photoshop now babe lol. Well doen sweetie and thank you love to you and jaq
x

Just sent a photo for the Christmas Tree, hope you can do something with it.

Joan

Glad you guys are happy with your piccies. Personally, I think they all look great.... thanks to everyone who's taking part. :)

Latest Updates: Layla, Lynsday, Dessi, Sheryl, Gina & Christi

Still got Joanne, Joan and Chris to add.... shouldnt be too long. :)

Also changed the tune.... the other one was starting to bug me. Listenin' to the same tune for 72 hours solid will do that to a guy. :irked:

Thank you for adding me Seanny.:hug:

Glad to have you Sheryl. :hug: if there's anyone else who wants in on the tree, best do it soon, we're runnin' outta real estate pretty quick.

Thanks Seanny for adapting my pic and adding me to a baublexxxxx

:hug:
You can use my Avatar picture..
I would love to be included...

Sincerely
the nail fairy:hug:

Latest posts

Back