Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a few comparisons if they help. The only one that is very similar is brights have more fun, which is pretty much the same as shake it til you samba, but that colour is really popular with my clients anyway x

I was doing so well at resisting until I saw this :-/ my poor bank balance. However I do need a TIO so it'd be rude not to spend enough for free delivery right?!

And a few comparisons if they help. The only one that is very similar is brights have more fun, which is pretty much the same as shake it til you samba, but that colour is really popular with my clients anyway x

Fab! Thanks for that!!!! :)

I was doing so well at resisting until I saw this :-/ my poor bank balance. However I do need a TIO so it'd be rude not to spend enough for free delivery right?!

Exactly! I only done my nails last week but I NEED to have the lime green on sharpish! x

My sister conveniently 'popped home' from uni this afternoon so I stole her & done her nails ;) (can you tell I was trying to get as many colours as possible on her nails?!) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368465665.808024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368465665.808024.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 577
How have u ladies in the uk got this collection already?! I really want it but bank says no! :-(

Ok I caved Saturday and pre ordered with my educator Sunday xx hope they all given us 10% discount as the email I had today said 10% off the collection xxx

They are all gorgeous! I can't wait for your comparisons! They are always so helpful =) I always check your blog before I buy new colours as your swatches are so much more accurate than the harmony website. I have amazon flirt, sweet morning dew, garden teal party and a mint of spring so it would be great to see how similar these are =)

DAMN YOU ALL!! I wasn't going to buy them as I thought they looked too much like some others - but I neeeeeed them!!!

How have u ladies in the uk got this collection already?! I really want it but bank says no! :-(

I live local to a distributor so went and picked them up - saved on delivery & waiting time ;) I'm just bloody impatient really!! x

DAMN YOU ALL!! I wasn't going to buy them as I thought they looked too much like some others - but I neeeeeed them!!!

The only one I think is really similar is the 'Brights have more fun' which is very similar to 'Shake it til you Samba'. The rest are all different to ones I already have x

Is all about the glow collection ok? No one had any problems?
I really want some of the love in bloom but seen others have had problems But NH say they have had new in and should be ok now?

xx

Oooh I can't wait to get my hands on these! I decided to wait for reviews this time bc I ordered all the spring collection early last time and some of them disappointed me due to thickness and color fade. So far all I see r rave reviews on these glow colors. :D.

I live local to a distributor so went and picked them up - saved on delivery & waiting time ;) I'm just bloody impatient really!! x

Oooh! Which local distributor do you use? Please feel free to pm me 😄

Does any body know if NH will have the name stickers for the pops for these? Xx

They arrived today - yay! I used one today on a client - Radiance Is My Middle Name - they certainly are not the thicker consistency. Actually I found that colour a little translucent, but its lush. I'm off for a week now, so I won't be playing with the rest for a while.

They arrived today - yay! I used one today on a client - Radiance Is My Middle Name - they certainly are not the thicker consistency. Actually I found that colour a little translucent, but its lush. I'm off for a week now, so I won't be playing with the rest for a while.

Ahhh your sooo lucky! Mine didn't turn up :( I'm praying for tomorrow! X

Hey, how many coats did you need, 3?

Latest posts

Back