Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these colours, did Make You Blink Pink today on fingers & toes, a bright baby bubblegum pink (hope it doesn't fade) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368744147.412872.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368744147.412872.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 6,361
I love these colours, did Make You Blink Pink today on fingers & toes, a bright baby bubblegum pink (hope it doesn't fade) x

Can you update us on the fading issue? Let us know how they keep their colour xx

I must have that make you blink pink !!! love love love it !!!

Day four & no fading issues at all so far...

2 days with pink one on my big toes and so far no fading either I'm going to paint the toes next to it after a week and see if any difference.

Can you update us on the fading issue? Let us know how they keep their colour xx

This is one of my clients who is on holiday, so won't be able to check/ask re fading x

Do these colour pops cime with the collection? They are a fab idea!

How's the fading?? I have fading paranoia after almost a week with brights have more fun- I'm feeling like a slight fade is going on but that could def be me as opposed the gelish was wondering if anyone has had any faders?? Hope not these colours are amazing!! Xx

I had "Brights have more fun" on for at least a week and a half.. No fading. My gf has had "I'm brighter than you" on for almost 2 weeks, no fading.. My other girlfriend has had on "make you blink pink" for 10 days.. No fading.

I've used all colors so far on people and not one color has faded. Guess I could have said that in the first place. Lol.

I had "Brights have more fun" on for at least a week and a half.. No fading. My gf has had "I'm brighter than you" on for almost 2 weeks, no fading.. My other girlfriend has had on "make you blink pink" for 10 days.. No fading.

I've used all colors so far on people and not one color has faded. Guess I could have said that in the first place. Lol.

Yippee!! Thank goodness think I would have the biggest strop. Ever if they had been faders! :) :) hooray!

Any idea when they are being sold separately in the uk? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Where do you get mini gelish bottles from? X

Where do you get mini gelish bottles from? X

They aren't uk pretty certain it's a United States thing colour wise or the mini basix from harmony. X

Any idea when they are being sold separately in the uk? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I'm wondering this too. Have clients desperate for the pinks and purples, but I don't need the other colours.

I'm brighter than you & grand jewels on top, I love this colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,351
My colours have arrived & I'm in love already!! They paint on like a dream no way are they thick & gloopy like the love in bloom collection (IMO) & not one colour is similar to another colour I have (my collection is around 70) so happy with these colours 😬
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369899605.072587.jpg

I have had mine on a week and no problems :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Got mine today so happy they're gorgeous!! Just gutted wont have time to do my own nails till tomorrow!!
5emeny7u.jpg
so beautiful! Pics don't do it justice xx

Latest posts

Back