Girly pink and whites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like the style of these xxx

Well done x Very Girlie!!
The only tiny critism I would have is to take the side walls in a teeny bit and bring your smiles up a wee bit, personal preference though! :green:

you can get the la femme products from 08703303405

i really like them ,i like doing on that glitter and sparkle as well..not sure about popits haven't used or tried them yet...they are very well done xxx

Hi, I thought they were really lovely and a really good over all shape ,
well done :hug: x minky

i really like these,these are just my thing even though im not a 'barbie',lol.
can i ask where you get the lafemme glitter from as i think its gorgeous?
thanks.xx
hi tracey, La Femme nail products are available from the Salon Trade Centre in Bolton. its a cash and carry but you can also order on-line or by phone. this is the website: WWW.lafemmenails.com.

Really pretty, well done you. The glitter looks great. You should be really pleased with yourself xx

Really beautiful......I love the shade of pink, looks so neat and clean.

I love the pink in these, they are so me!!

i really like them, well done x

Lovely cant wait to try popits love the colour. :)

Very pretty.

I've done quite a few of my clients over the last couple of years with a sparkly 'barbie' style pink on the nail beds & white free edges - you can see them on my website.
A lovely pink for the nail bed is 'French Quarter' by EzFlow - in the 'Carnival Collection' it's very pretty.

Really nice job doll.

One thing - pink and white pictures are best taken with a darker background))) IMO

i would wear these:hug:

Latest posts

Back