Go Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this gel from SA?

What have been your experiences good or bad

cheers:)

never heard of it hun is there a website ??:lol:

Has anyone heard of this gel from SA?

What have been your experiences good or bad

cheers:)
hi my names tammy i started using go gel in my salon 9 months ago and its turned my life around i was using calgel and bio sculpture but just found it getting a bit to expensive and calgel yellowing bio lifting and both not being strong enough broke the habit of 12 years and actually tried something new it was so good clients loved it had 4 weekly infills coming back with no lifting noo yellowing great!!!!!!!!! doubledf my profit halfed my infill time.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI WERE DID YOU BUY THE GO GEL FROM SOUNDS FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Is it a soak or file off ?

hi my names tammy i started using go gel in my salon 9 months ago and its turned my life around i was using calgel and bio sculpture but just found it getting a bit to expensive and calgel yellowing bio lifting and both not being strong enough broke the habit of 12 years and actually tried something new it was so good clients loved it had 4 weekly infills coming back with no lifting noo yellowing great!!!!!!!!! doubledf my profit halfed my infill time.

I have never heard of the product. is it soak off or buff off? x:)

you can ring 01612791559 to find out who your local distributor is and give it a try:):green::lol:

What exactly is the name of this Gel?? Assuming it's from South Africa, but what is it called? Thanks

:)Thanks all for the replies.....Mrs Geek(sam) for Tammys no....I had completely forgotten I asked a question...its good to see and I understand about the cost of Calgel and Bio being a tad pricey

Thanks againx

I have never heard of the product. is it soak off or buff off? x:)
it is soak off u can also use it with fine acrylic dusting powder to make it ultra strong it also has a range off colour gels tammy :hug:

HI WERE DID YOU BUY THE GO GEL FROM SOUNDS FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Hi mel hope you dont mind me emailing you noticed you asked where you could buy Go gel I am the Southern distribitor give me a call on 01303 210220 for more info doing free conversion courses in Jan if you interested

Sarah
x

any conversions up north ????

depending on where you are i cover from notts up to newcastle (northeast} and gaynor covers manchester blackpool liverpool etc we can come to your salon or u can come to our training centres thanks tammy

Latest posts

Back