GoGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

It was last Sepetmber, so Sept/Oct 07 and it was at a place in the town centre I don't think I can put the name on here. They are listed as an NSI training school but she wanted me to buy the Go Gel stuff and when I tried to ring for advice on the NSI gel because I had some teething trouble, she told me the NSI gel was no good and told me to switch to GoGel

hello sorry ive just found the web address it is www.go-gel.co.uk hope that works if you need anymore info call them on 0161 288 7311 the lady there is called gaynor very helpful and really educated:) the kit comes with step by step instructions so you cant go wrong, word of advise though the white in the try me kit is a creamy white order the polar white aswell £x.xx plus vat its a really true white like calgel competition white. depends how white your clients like their tips but i ove the clean crisp white smile lines. Hope this post helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone tried soaking off gogel? its sold and advertised as a soak off gel but ive tried acetone on a wipe and wrapped in foil, sat there for 40mins but hardly moving it?? :cry:
thanks for any replies

Hi I bought go gel at Gmex last year. I have not ordered any since. My experience was that it did not have the same strength or adhesion properties as Calgel or the ibd soak off. The white was creamy and too runny. I could not get a good shine at the finish and I found it peeled off and did not need soaking off:irked:
I thought I had found a replacement for Calgel as it is a lot cheaper but I am still a Calgel girl. I obviously like the more expensive things in life, thats what my husband says lol.

Did anyone else come across that new gel at Gmex? I was a little confused with all the names but the gel was fantastic. I have struggled with the clarity of Bio Sculpture for a while and was seriously considering trying Calgel until I saw GoGel. All the same qualities as Bio and Calgel but so much cheaper and the clarity is amazing. I bought a kit and have tried it on a select number of clients who have all been stunned with the colour or noncolour as the case is. For any of you loosing faith in Bio or calgel, give it a go. Would be interested to hear what anyone else thinks.

Hi
I have changed my salon over totally to GoGel, its fab! It doesn't discolour and its not product sensitive and the infill are so easy to do because its so easy to fill. I have been so impressed by the product i have become a educator and distributor for them.

If you bought a kit at Gmex (last weekend) how do you know that it won't yellow over time?

Ive been using it in my salon for 7 months now and it does not discolour at all, not even with the use of sunbeds.:lol:

please can anyone help me ive just had my trial kit of gogel, i love the gel and application but the white(brilliant white seems cream in colour not really white as ive been used to with calgel, its very thin aswell compared with calgel.
does anyone know of another gogel gel which is really white and good for french tipping? on natural nails.:rolleyes:

I use gogel in my salon and you need to put the white direct onto the natural nail or direct onto the tip, there is a polor white too :lol:

how do i find out about go gel?

do they have a website?

would be interested in trying it!

I can help you, would you like a trial kit?

if so call me Linda 07974937220

Does anyone know the instructions for use I just bought some and it doesnt come with instructions ...doh!!

I can help you, call me on 07974937220

we use it all the time

I have changed my salon completely over to GoGel from Calgel, because it does NOT yellow at all not even with sunbed uses and the infill are so much easier because its so easy to file! Its not product sensitive and you never need to soak it off and lets face it soaking off really dehydrates the nail!! I can do infills in 30mins!!!! And its half the price to buy in. I have been so impressed with the product I have offered to become a educator for GoGel, so any questions please get in touch with me. I have been doing nails for 19 years now so I have loads of experiance!! :lol:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone still use this gel?

I've just seen an advert in a recent BABTAC magazine, but the UK website address they advertise still doesnt seem to work.

Hi you can get the gel from me!! Linda :lol:

Hiyah

I am a Bio Tech and today I have ordered the go-gel starter kit as this gel sounds fab, I can not wait to get my hands on it lol, The kit is a great price and the customer service received from Nailsforu is fantastic.

I am sure my clients will love it!!

I will let you know how I get on with this gel

Sue :)

How did you get on with the GoGel?

WOW Linda, that is quite a few posts !!

I'm sure now that we know who you are, we'll be in touch if we need more info etc.

M.

I've merged the posts :wink2:

IBD soak off doesn't yellow

i must admit i havent had any lifting problems with gogel, certainly didnt peel off, as i said before i had problem getting it off, i only did one nail soak off to experiment. I do like gogel for its hardwearing and non discolouration,but like calgel for its ease of soak off.You cant have everything i guess:rolleyes:

Hello all

Brand new to site and I need advice! I have just tried a set of GoGel nails on a friend and they are a dream to apply and look fab, however even with 3 layers on they are really thin and bendy and she just ended up breaking them all within a week. I sculpted them not used tips. Is this the problem as to why they are so bendy?
Any advice gratefully recieved! :)

I bought some gogel a few weeks ago and wasnt keen on it, I used it on myself I didnt like the application it was to runny for me, BUT, I have had it on for 2 weeks and have to do an infill tomorrow so it has lasted well. I havent found it to be thin or bendy tbh. Just a bit runny, are you sure you applied enough product to build the nail hun ? xx

Hi I am new to all the nails systems.:?:
Can anybody advise on gogel. Any web sites trainings etc. or where I should look.
Thank you
B x

A couple of people here said they tried it but weren't too impressed. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll find the feedback.

Jules

thank you. I am really just looking at my options. Do not realy know which system to choose.:confused:.

i tried gogel too, it peels off and is really soft an flexible. Wouldn't recommend it. If you are dependent on cost then IBD works well for me but I believe Le Chat is supposed to be very good. You do pay for what you get! :)

A couple of people here said they tried it but weren't too impressed. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll find the feedback.

Jules
Hi!!

I would recomend using IBD gel. Its a great product and looks great!

IBD have great gel colours also!

x x :)

Latest posts

Back