GoGel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use NSI attraction L&P which I really like. But I use nailsforu go gel also. It is cost effective and the results are great.

distributor...:lol:

distributor...:lol:

Oh, cheers,
icon14.gif
(I need sleep :zzz:)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone still use this gel?

I've just seen an advert in a recent BABTAC magazine, but the UK website address they advertise still doesnt seem to work.

Hi new to salongeek!

I've been using Go-gel since January and i love it!!
Not just the cost but real easy to use.
Had a few teething problems to start but soon over came them.

Was a Bio babe for years. Gaynor who was the ultimate Bio babe and the Manchester distibuter for some time. Well Gaynor is back and she launched Go-gel into the UK.

Sooo happy to have Gaynor back as my supplier life is so much easier :)

Nailsforu (Go-gel) 0161 279 1559

Hope this helps.

Donna x

Last edited:
Hiyah

I am a Bio Tech and today I have ordered the go-gel starter kit as this gel sounds fab, I can not wait to get my hands on it lol, The kit is a great price and the customer service received from Nailsforu is fantastic.

I am sure my clients will love it!!

I will let you know how I get on with this gel

Sue :)

hello to you all im new to this forum:lol:,
does anyone use the new gogel system? ive just got my trial kit and the white which says brilliant white seems very thin and cream colour(not white) as im used to with calgel. anyone know of another gel that is whiter in the gogel range?
thanks.

Where did u get the sample from?

Ive heard great things about it and would love to try it ...

please can anyone help me ive just had my trial kit of gogel, i love the gel and application but the white(brilliant white seems cream in colour not really white as ive been used to with calgel, its very thin aswell compared with calgel.
does anyone know of another gogel gel which is really white and good for french tipping? on natural nails.:rolleyes:

Hi miss piggy you really are a newbie, welcome to this forum, I would contact the people that you got it from so that they can confirm that it is ok.

hi it wasnt a sample it was a 4gm that was in the try me kit, you can buy the kit from nailsforu.:lol: it really is so quick and easy to apply but i like my white tips on natural overlays really white not creamy white.

how do i find out about go gel?

do they have a website?

would be interested in trying it!

yes they have a website its nailsforu.co.uk but at the moment its being updated for online ordering wait till monday and try it :lol: if you look at old posts on this site someone left a contact phone number for them in manchester. good luck. Just found out that the cremy white ive got is for sculpting and they do a french tipping white called polar white:rolleyes:

Does anyone know the instructions for use I just bought some and it doesnt come with instructions ...doh!!

www.nailsforu.co.uk

I know you said they were updating the site, but NOTHING happens when I type in the address.... have I got it right ?

M.

I dont think you should be so cynical about the new go gel. Dont knock it unless you give it a go. All technicians should be willing to embrace new products that help move our industry forward. Read the above reviews. I have been using this for weeks and I find it fantastic. Name me one gel that doesnt yellow? This is certainly one that doesnt. Look at the benefits
it is very cost effective. Very easy to learn. One component (no builder gel) and infills are a dream. It is a soak off gel. More importantly the results are great the nails stay really strong. They have another product called flexi gel comes in a varnish type bottle which is great for manicures,

There are 3 training centres in Manchester, Chester and Wakefield. I know that starter kits from the show are available pm me if anyone wants more information.

I went to the training centre to train with NSI, the teacher is listed as training with NSI products. All she tried to do was sell me the Go Gel products as she was helping to launch it in the UK. I don't lik underhand tacticts like that.

I rang NSI who offered me a place on a course free of charge at their headquarters in Manchester. I love the NSI gel!

Was that this year and in Wakefield?

Latest posts

Back