Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Watford and will guinea pig for pretty much anything :)

xxxx

im in wigan (greater manchester area) id probably be up for anything but waxing kills me so i dont know about that unless someone was desperate!! haha x pm me as its usually sucha hard task to find the thread again x

Im from stockton on tees (north east) and will be a guinea pig for pretty much anything

Hi, am in Birmingham and willing to be guinea pig for anything!!

-Hair
-Waxing
-Nails
-You name it!! :)

*NON-DRIVER-AVAILABLE IN OWN HOME*

hey im wiltshire would have be a model for anything, altho with waxing will need 4 weeks notice :) xxx

Hi I am in Glasgow and willing to help out as a guinea pig for most treatments just pm me.

Thanks

Hi, Im from Herts.. willing to be a guinea pig :)

I'm in Gravesend Kent. I'm willing to GP for most treatments.

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.

I live in Leeds/Wakefield WEST YORKSHIRE
available for absolutely any treatment
i know wat its like, i'm waiting for ppol t book in at my college so i can get qualified.

Hi chums

I am in Norwich, and will be a guinea pig, and NEED guinea pigs!

I will guinea pig for most treatments, PM me and ask! (can't usually offer to have nail treatments though as I always have enhancements)

Guinea pigs needed for my college courses at City College Norwich. Desperately needed for hair cuts or colours on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. I've only got 10 weeks of a 2 year course left:eek: where'd the time go:green:

Also currently need to pass assessments in - facials, waxing, eyebrow and eyelash tinting and eyelash perming.

PM me if you can help!!

Hi everyone, my name is Sammie and I am in Hamilton-South Lanarkshire,

I am willing to be a guinea pig for just about anything so just pm me to organise.

I am almost finished my nail tech course but I am needing some more practice as I dont think I am as confident as I could be, so anyone willing to volunteer would be appreciated. I am also starting a facial course and looking for guinea pigs.

I am qualified in level 2 waxing but not in advanced waxing but I am looking to practice more advanced and need models so I can go for the course so if you willing please pm me, I think the course will be based n glasgow city centre.

I hope I can help someone, and someone can help me too

sammie x

I'm willing to be a guinea pig for people.
I can't do waxing as I am on anti-coagulants and been advised not to use wax by the doctor, but anything else I am up for... (if it doesnt hurt or make me look an idiot, ie: head shaving LOL)

Nails, Hair (anyone need a pig for hair extensions? I so want mine put in haha), Massage.... I dunno, ask and I may be able to help you.....

I am in Greater Manchester..... (Bury/Bolton/Radcliffe Area)

PM me or write on my profile, because I will probably forget about this thread and come back when there is about 500 more pages LOL xxx

i need people for hair updo's n a bit of make-up mainly for pics for website

i can help out if anyone wants live in buckinghamshire x:)

I am doing my level 3 beauty therapy at the skills xchange Castleford and need models for St Tropez tan, electrolysis and either bum or boob lifting....anyone willing? would be tuesday or wednesday mornings only tho:hug:

And I am willing to be a model for anything too:lol:

please message me if anyone is interested

Ruth x

im available i live in manchester

I'm in stevenage and willing to travel round Hertfordshire to be a guinea pig for just about anything.

I live near Reading, Berkshire.

Am happy to be a guinea pig for just about anything.

Once I have had more practice with my airbrushing I would like guinea pigs to practice that on.

Hi
I'm i'm Farnborough Hants and am willing to be a GP also need GP's to update skils too.
Manicure,. Pedicure, Facials and Waxing
Thanks

id be willing to model for nails and make up..facials peds...anything really
but not bikini wax....im in derby!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back