Quantcast

Hairy Women Wanted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Jonnyd

Reaction score
UK ONLY!
Does anyone know anyone who has the following and is prepared to discuss them on a brand new prime time UK channel? It's a lot of fun and very informative. Email for more info! Looking for a lady who has nose hair electrolysis. Is it driving you mad and do you want to find alternatives / solutions? Do you have hairy nipples sending you to dispair?
Please email jdurbridge2003@yahoo.co.uk

Monikinha

Reaction score
Doesn´t anyone else have a problem with this thread? I think it should be removed.

Honestly!

BABSann

Reaction score
Doesn´t anyone else have a problem with this thread? I think it should be removed.

Honestly!
Why?????:confused:Jonny,what is this program you are talking about?Hope you're not on the wrong site chuck????

samlamb

Reaction score
yes jonny it is a bit random to start with asking for ladies with hairy nipples!:confused:

tinkywinky

Reaction score
glad to say I cant help you out here Jonny!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

nicky's nails

Reaction score
pmsl, why do we keep getting these posts lately, there was the fella looking for fetishly long nails last week and now someone wants hairy nipples rofl:lol::lol:

i can honestly say i cant help, i only have to shave my legs once a month and dont bther in the winter im so fair haired and very lucky that it dosent grow much at all, so no use to ya im afraid xxxxxxx

Amethyst_Angel

Reaction score
Even if my nipples *were* hairy, there's no way I'd be gettin them out on the telly!!!! :green:

*Garfield*

Reaction score

maguire

Reaction score
pmsl, why do we keep getting these posts lately, there was the fella looking for fetishly long nails last week and now someone wants hairy nipples rofl:lol::lol:

i can honestly say i cant help, i only have to shave my legs once a month and dont bther in the winter im so fair haired and very lucky that it dosent grow much at all, so no use to ya im afraid xxxxxxx

I agree I saw that other post as well and wasn't to keen on it, I am not a prude, but sureley these types of request should be on the internet not on a profesional beauty site like this.

paula j

Reaction score
:green: not right but very funny i nearly laughed my nipples off !!!!!

but no sorry no hairy nipples here either ,
but my boxer dog has slighly hairy ones lol :lol::lol::lol:

maguire

Reaction score
Just looked at his profile and he only joined Tues and does not do nails, hair or skin,

samlamb

Reaction score
it is a bit much to join and go blazing in with requests for hairy nipples and nose's.:confused::!:

melissaq

Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia,Canada

Honestly!
I was thinking it was a bit like spamming the site:mad: ....like the other one with the long nails......:mad:
but was hoping a moderator would catch it before it " really got going" ....:rolleyes:

lets hope they close it

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
We (moderators) have discussed this thread and see no reason to close it... Jonny is making a request for a forthcoming television programme.

Zo Zo

Reaction score
Erm, I'm hoping no-one is having nostril hair treated with electrolysis... I think nostril hair is contra - indicated because it's a 'membrane' rather than 'skin'

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Erm, I'm hoping no-one is having nostril hair treated with electrolysis... I think nostril hair is contra - indicated because it's a 'membrane' rather than 'skin'
I don't have a "nose beard" but i think he meant nose hair rather than nostril hair. :green:

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Well there must be some hairy mama's out there :lol:

1999judy

Reaction score
UK ONLY!
Does anyone know anyone who has the following and is prepared to discuss them on a brand new prime time UK channel? It's a lot of fun and very informative. Email for more info! Looking for a lady who has nose hair electrolysis. Is it driving you mad and do you want to find alternatives / solutions? Do you have hairy nipples sending you to dispair?
Please email jdurbridge2003@yahoo.co.ukjdurbridge2003@yahoo.co.uk
No but my husband does....wanna see em?:)

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Right guys I think if I add a little bit more info:

It's for channel 5 and Jonnyd is from North One Tv. It's all about body image and celebrating various women's issues. The whole ethos of the show is very positive and showing people that they're not the only one's out there.
He is dealing with a show all about women and hair! The show is factual so hopefully lots of information/tips/history going out there.

His show has 7 contributors - 5 'real women' .
If you want more information have a chat with Jonnyd via PM or email him.

If you can help at all, he would sure appreciate some!

Thats all I can tell ya xxx

samlamb

Reaction score
:o whoops!! feel silly for doubting now!!

Latest posts