Hi come and play a salon geek name game for christmas but dont be offended xxxxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like nail zoo! reminds of lots of huge tanya turner style tips airbrushed in tiger/zebra etc, all in cages just waiting to be unleashed lol

Lavender-blue -I always remember that little song Lavenders green dilly dilly'
Blossom - my little bunny rabbit who shares your name
Snugglepuss - my fluffy cat who is called Ginis
tonilee - I always think this sounds like a magicians stage name (ala Paul Daniels ) sorry :lol:
Lellipop - stripy lollipop
alpina - got to be alpine trees and skiing
fifitrix - a little scotty dog like the one in Hamish MacBeth!

Tonilee - always reminds me of that song where you start naming and dancing to touch parts of the body like:- toe, knee, legs etc etc. Hehe sorry hun.

SJ1973 - always makes me think of Sarah Jessica Parker.

I will add more to this no doubt. :lol:

oey - someone shouting 'Oi!' :lol::lol:

Tonilee - always reminds me of that song where you start naming and dancing to touch parts of the body like:- toe, knee, legs etc etc. Hehe sorry hun.

He he he he he!!!!! Oey - just makes me think about Joey from friends!!!!!!!!!

SJ1973 - always makes me think of Sarah Jessica Parker.

I will add more to this no doubt. :lol:

thank you huni....she is good looking........ i am too then !!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oey.....makes me think someone is shouting oi !!!!!!!!!!

There is one user - please please don't take offence Wandawump - I always read it as WannaDUMP :smack::smack:
Can I just say im soo glad you said that..because me too...I actually SEE the letters that way....my eyes have to refocus to see it the right way :green:(dont be offended though babe...its a good thing, It always makes me smile hunny )

valencian nails.......makes me think of someone sipping wine in one of them boats ..I think they are called gondelaya's (sp?) I know I have totally got that wrong...but you know what I mean...
Just casually drifting along not a care in the world ~

Emmsybabes makes me think of a girl called Emma who is a total babe!!! Someone who is fun and nice!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

sj1973.......i start singing james blunts song...
bubbabinks...ja ja binks from star wars..lol
izzidoll......take a look at her hair its real got my self a crying walking sleeping talking izzi dolllllllllll
snugglepuss.........cuddly and soft
:lol:

Hi just got a pen and paper hee hee :lol:

Nailzoo I always imagine you just like Paul O'grady with his gorgeous little shiztu doggie called buster ,
Also rugby tackles come to mind and also see you as the heroic handbag queen, lol .x

Sj1973 reminds me of that robot johnny 5 x

Lellipop reminds me of the Lulu lollipop song and the red lollipops with the chewy in the middle x

Izzydoll the picture makes me think of dandelions that I want to puff at and gaze at them floating away on the wind x

Tonilee reminds me of tonsils :eek:and somehow tennis players too also a very dear cousins name x

Emmysbabes reminds me of when you were a kid and you had a dollys hospital and Emmmysbabes was the kid who had loads more dollys than you and you wernt allowed touch any of Emmybabes dollys bcause she always had this great reason :eek: x

Sodabubble reminds me of cream soda and also one of those fart bubbles that gets stuck in your bum crack then works it way up and pops at the top and the dog turns around looking for it :eek: ( sorry ) lol

Fiffitrix reminds me of a miss whiplash lady ( sorry )

Blossom reminds me of Thumper the rabbit who only ate the blossom of the clover and not the greens . bless his little leg :lol: lol

Sassyhassy I am afraid I cannot get the Can Can gal out of my mind either
but a very small sweet one with a very high kick .x

Adelekeegan1 reminds me of Cuddlekeegan1 x lol

I'll think of some more later ps I thought minky was a whale ?:eek: LOL

Sodabubble reminds me of cream soda and also one of those fart bubbles that gets stuck in your bum crack then works it way up and pops at the top and the dog turns around looking for it :eek: ( sorry ) lol

:eek::lol::lol: Gosh and there's me thinking of just a yummy cream soda drink like I used to love when I was a kid . . . :smack::lol:

Blossom - beautiful pink spring cherry blossom
Noodle - Yummy chow mien:lick:
Oey - Oooeeer missus!
Loubylou - Andy Pandy's floppy doll!:lol:
Peterpan - I just think of tinkerbell!
Minkus - Munchkins from Wiz of Oz
Pure - A mountain stream of crystal clear water

Then, when I've too many G&T's ..........i'll tell you later, only on my 1st one!

:eek::lol::lol: Gosh and there's me thinking of just a yummy cream soda drink like I used to love when I was a kid . . . :smack::lol:

Sodabubble (sorry ) :smack: will you ever forgive me ? you can pull minkys name to pieces if you like :hug: x lol

The Brow Queen- When I see your name, I always think of your daughter Amy and what you did for her monobrow......simply amazing what you can do with a pulley and some strong rope.

The Brow Queen- When I see your name, I always think of your daughter Amy and what you did for her monobrow......simply amazing what you can do with a pulley and some strong rope.

Jaydee

I think of JD or Jack daniels and coke (on the rocks,obviously ) :D x

OMG that has to be the best line of the year. I nearly spat my tea all over my F12 key cunningly disguised as a comma (see me blog to see what I'm on about!)

Okay Minky, When I see your name I also think of ... erm what's that phrase that has become a geek classic ... oh yeah a lady garden!!!!

Becki reminds me of nice bickies to dunk in a nice cuppa tea and also reminds me of the way babies seem to smell like sweet bickies and milk x

ooooh Im off to dunk now LOL:lol:

LOl i am in hysterics here! esp what you said about my name lolol, this game is fun! blossom reminds me of a my little pony i had called blossom, and so does minky cos the first my little pony i got was called minty lol

Hi just got a pen and paper hee hee :lol:

Nailzoo I always imagine you just like Paul O'grady with his gorgeous little shiztu doggie called buster ,
Also rugby tackles come to mind and also see you as the heroic handbag queen, lol .x

Sj1973 reminds me of that robot johnny 5 x

Lellipop reminds me of the Lulu lollipop song and the red lollipops with the chewy in the middle x

Izzydoll the picture makes me think of dandelions that I want to puff at and gaze at them floating away on the wind x

Tonilee reminds me of tonsils :eek:and somehow tennis players too also a very dear cousins name x

Emmysbabes reminds me of when you were a kid and you had a dollys hospital and Emmmysbabes was the kid who had loads more dollys than you and you wernt allowed touch any of Emmybabes dollys bcause she always had this great reason :eek: x

Fiffitrix reminds me of a miss whiplash lady ( sorry )

Blossom reminds me of Thumper the rabbit who only ate the blossom of the clover and not the greens . bless his little leg :lol: lol

Sassyhassy I am afraid I cannot get the Can Can gal out of my mind either
but a very small sweet one with a very high kick .x

Adelekeegan1 reminds me of Cuddlekeegan1 x lol

I'll think of some more later ps I thought minky was a whale ?:eek: LOL

LOL that's so funny!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back