Hi come and play a salon geek name game for christmas but dont be offended xxxxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Sodabubble but I can't look at you with a straight face anymore! I cannot get that image Minky so descriptively created for you!

LOl i am in hysterics here! esp what you said about my name lolol, this game is fun! blossom reminds me of a my little pony i had called blossom, and so does minky cos the first my little pony i got was called minty lol

Sodabubble thank you for being such good fun :hug: x
I thought you might be :irked: with me:eek: I am now feeling much better that you laughed too , :)
what is your doggies name ?

Brilliant thread........just read it after getting in from work....and I am definitely LMAO!!!

an Eddie Izzard doll.....how very dare you Lell :lol:
fluffy, dizzy...ME?? PMSL!

PS: My Globe Thistle avatar will be back after the panto...honest!

The Brow Queen- When I see your name, I always think of your daughter Amy and what you did for her monobrow......simply amazing what you can do with a pulley and some strong rope.

Love it !!! xx

OMG that has to be the best line of the year. I nearly spat my tea all over my F12 key cunningly disguised as a comma (see me blog to see what I'm on about!)

Okay Minky, When I see your name I also think of ... erm what's that phrase that has become a geek classic ... oh yeah a lady garden!!!!

Hi Sassy Hassy I just read your blog and about your missing comma that was so funny ,

mmm so a minky is sometimes thought of a lady garden to some geeks :eek: tee hee :lol: LOL

Well I'm so glad the girl with the pimple never called it a minky LOL :hug: x

So if I call a lady garden a twinky :eek: oh dear it ryhmes with guess what :lol: LOL oh noooo

Bev Rose said quickly sounds a bit like bovril ................ well it does to me :rolleys: lol xx

the doggy in my pic is my boxer, woody :)

nooooooooo i never get cross with people minky!
i keep thinking about windy-pops stuck in bum cracks now LOLOL

if my eyes are a bit tired, i sometimes read brow queen as brown queen, which makes me think of some exotic dark skinned amazonian chick!

Bev Rose said quickly sounds a bit like bovril ................ well it does to me :rolleys: lol xx

mmmmm....I like Bovril!
:lol:

There is one user - please please don't take offence Wandawump - I always read it as WannaDUMP :smack::smack:

I am soooo glad I wasnt the only one lol, I actually mentioned this one to Sheryl (GRaphxgal) before I saw this thread :lol:

Happy hands - I always imagine two hands with a face on, smiling (I know, sad innit) :green:

the doggy in my pic is my boxer, woody :)

nooooooooo i never get cross with people minky!
i keep thinking about windy-pops stuck in bum cracks now LOLOL

if my eyes are a bit tired, i sometimes read brow queen as brown queen, which makes me think of some exotic dark skinned amazonian chick!

Hi , LOL :lol:
Well windy pops sounds good :hug: You're doggie Woody looks full of mischief
Ill bet he is fun (most boxers are so funny and playful )
He looks quite a young dog and he would so look good in a Christmas hat like Bevroses doggie

We should have all our pets pictures on here dressed up for Christmas
but virtual hats and things would be ok if they don't like it.

We had an awfully bad tempered dog who died of old age abut he wouldn't let you near him unless you had food :eek: he would be very nice then just turn very bad
we even had to put a muzzle on him when children were about as he would go bananas :eek:
I think it was just in his breed he was a Jack Russell Terror

Anyway back to the thread

Bev rose reminds me of having a bevvy and dancing with a rose between my teeth x

Joe90 - I used to think that was you in your avatar, till hubby noticed and put me right :lol: Thought you reminded me of someone!

LMAO - some say I do look like my avatar - lol.

Have to say Emmsy - I am the same with WandaWump! - wannadump. Sorry Wanda!

I am sure there is another one but can't think of it right now.

I imagine you more of the cartoon Jo 90 with the mega black spex! Did you ever used to do that Joe 90 thing with the hands upside down on the eyes making specks.....go Joe 90!!!?

Sassy Hassy - shaggy haggy (sorry)

Graphxgal - gravalax

Gigi - giddy up girl gee gee

Joe90 (because of the avatar) - I'm a laddeeee

Oey - oyyyy

Lellipop - lollipop

Snugglepuss - that big furry elephant from Sesame Street

Minky - monkey in a French accent or that terrible Chinese BBC2 programme on years ago called Monkey

Pierce Artist - p*ss artist (double sorry)

Minkus - smelly mink

i have to admit i thought joe 90's avatar was a picture of herself at first and thought how much she reminded me of ah,ah, anne on little britain. then one day i had a closer look and realised :lol:

wandawump, i dont see what the others do, i see wonder woman:green:

angel fingers - angel cake:green:

whenever I see pure - I hear the first few bars of GOLD sang by that crappy band with the twins, one of them was an actor in Eastenders.

OMG some thread! love it.

Pure - i think bar of soap

Cathie - I think Chatty Cathie (a talky doll from my childhood)

Minky - a little naughty person but not as naughty as a little minx

what on earth will my name make you think of.. lol

OMG some thread! love it.

Pure - i think bar of soap

Cathie - I think Chatty Cathie (a talky doll from my childhood)

Minky - a little naughty person but not as naughty as a little minx

implants !

WELLIES :lol:

The group who sang Gold was Spandau Ballet - Gary and Martin Kemp :lol: (Martin was in East Enders :lol:)

Latest posts

Back