How are you wearing your nails just now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks!

I'm at a loose end for 3 hrs, (next client in at 3.30) so i thought i'd have a play around with my nails as i haven't touched them for three weeks & they need infills.

I'm wearing Creative P & W with glimmer where the pink should be, I've also still got my valentine hearts nail art on my left hand !!

Looking to do a change but need some inspiration - so what's on your nails????

I'm quite boring! I have natural L & P with CND Enamel on Canvas Enamel!! I luuurrrvvvveeee this colour!!!!

well im fed sick and tired of french so i have no. 15 bio gel on at the moment......angie gave me a nice Claret too so may switch over to that next week !!!

Congrats on your foundation by the way babes !

Amb xxxx

At the moment my right hand has tips with clear and pink and my right hand has gold varnish with black tiger stripes, i didnt get round to doing my right hand lol x

at the moment i have 2 missing 1 cracked and they all need to come of but cant be botherd to sit and soak them of.

Mine in a right state and really need sorting out

I haven't had enhancemets on for a couple of weeks and I have just started airbrushing so they have paint all over them.

I ought to give them a nice makeover when I have time.

i dont know about any one else but i hate doing my own i would love someone else to do them but i'm to tight

Mine are watermabled in gold,red & black, with clear rhinestones...err lets just say you cant miss em! :eek:

Aww Im the boring one then!

I dont wear enhancements because my own nails are quite long. I have just done a French polish on them :confused:

Thanks Amb x

They sound gorgeous Glo, i think i'd have to leave a whole afternoon for that!! Have you used acrylic paint or have you used polishes to do the marbleing? I've only tried marbeling once and i think i got the paint too thick as it was way too lumpy!!!

I'd love someone else to do my nails for me, i'm way too tight too at the moment!!:lol:

I have pink glitter enhancements on. i got a bit fed up of my boring short nails so went for something bright!

Hopefully my nails will grow out soon!!

My nails are hanging at the mo.....:o Removed a set over the weekend (not by soaking off) and need to do something soon!! Trouble is (a) I hate doing my own nails but refuse to pay anyone else, (b) don't have a clue what to do on them!! I should put some white tips on and overlay 'cos it's quick and easy, but I am sooooo bored with french!

Ah well, if I doodle around enough for the next hour I'll have run out of time again today!!!

Mine are white with pale pink flowers painted on them, think paisley (think i spelt that right) print.:lol:

Bev Rose said:
Hi fellow geeks!

I'm at a loose end for 3 hrs, (next client in at 3.30) so i thought i'd have a play around with my nails as i haven't touched them for three weeks & they need infills.

I'm wearing Creative P & W with glimmer where the pink should be, I've also still got my valentine hearts nail art on my left hand !!

Looking to do a change but need some inspiration - so what's on your nails????

Me too! I think it looks really pretty x x

mine are pink and white sculpts with freehand daisies all over them - in desperate need of a rebalance/change though.:o

I went out for a birthday dinner last night - bit last minute so painted my nails voodoo and put little pink flowers on (the easy peezy dotter type!!) with rhinestones in the middle. I was wearing black & pink so it matched the outfit!! it was a bit of a rushed job - but everyone commented on them. Today I've cleaned out the fish biorb and 2 are chipped so it's coming off tonight!!

These are mine. I've had them like this for just over a mth... my smile line is growing out and time for a refill.... haven't had time.. and likely none this week.
it's gel with red acrylic powder (northern lights) that has micro micro glitter int it, added to the gel (a runny leveller).
I may put a layer of translucent blue over and turn them purplish LOL

VictoriaRedGlitterTips2hands.jpg

mine are just natural and short with negligee enamel over the top.
too busy at the mo too do anything else...as long as they look nice for clients thats all i have time to do at the moment.
may push the boat out for excel though

I have twilight in zone 1 a very subtle silver glitter with pink in zone 2&3 see my gallery, would look a touch better if i had added some art but im not so great at it!!

nik said:
mine are pink and white sculpts with freehand daisies all over them - in desperate need of a rebalance/change though.:o

Nik, maybe we should do each others as we only live about 300 yards apart!!!

Latest posts

Back