How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are woohoo lol. will be moving to an area in Germany that is full of them so I've discovered...not a bad thing for all the wives wanting to be beautified by someone...I know I'm already planning what treatments to get when I'm there...sooo much on offer :D hoping there will be room for little me to fit in to bling out some nails too lol :D x

Lol there are loads of u. I think I may use my club are points to get a yearly rail card lol saves a 1/3 xxx

The college I went to used NSI products too, but they had seen better days.

Lol I know what you mean lucky for us it all changed a few years ago we know have to buy our kit ,it has everything in it and more.we use this while learning and then on clients.the clients pay us we pay the college 2.oo per client to cover their bills .so I guess I was lucky to not have to use there stuff which yep u are right had seen better days

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I'm doing my CND complete course on the 9th May thanks to my lovely nan who offered to lend me the money! I'm training at the Bournemouth academy! Just wanted to say to babezone or any others wanting models I would be happy to come along and be your model as I live literally like 5mins away from the Bournemouth academy! I offered Floss before but unfortunately I believe her course ran at the same time as mine so I couldn't do it! Anyway like I said I am happy to be a model for anyone (jumping at the chance to sit the classes again even as a model and haven't even started training yet!) :)

I'm doing my CND complete course on the 9th May thanks to my lovely nan who offered to lend me the money! I'm training at the Bournemouth academy! Just wanted to say to babezone or any others wanting models I would be happy to come along and be your model as I live literally like 5mins away from the Bournemouth academy! I offered Floss before but unfortunately I believe her course ran at the same time as mine so I couldn't do it! Anyway like I said I am happy to be a model for anyone (jumping at the chance to sit the classes again even as a model and haven't even started training yet!) :)

That's such a kind offer of you Natalie! It won't help me unfortunately but I'm sure babezone or somebody else will snap your hand off! :)

Lol there are loads of u. I think I may use my club are points to get a yearly rail card lol saves a 1/3 xxx

See now your thinking of ways to get what you want...it will work out for you if you keep thinking positive. oh & theres a model waiting to help you...problems starting to get fixed ehh lol. x

Well I know it can be difficult to get hold of a model! Especially as people are either working, or picking their kids up from school etc. I'm quite lucky that my mum can do it and if not her then my sister and if not her I will have to drag my nan along against her will! My nan loves her natural nails and doesn't want acrylics or gel or anything on her long natural nails! I will be trying to persuade her to have shellac once I qualify! :wink2:

Aww that's sweet of u thanks I will remember u when I'm booking. You will have to let me know how you find your training etc. il be very keen to know. Bet your wow excited it's only a few days away!! Are u doing the complete corse.? Xxx

That's alright! Yeah I'm sooooo excited I can't wait! Only 16 days to go! Yes I am doing the complete course! I will defo let you know how it goes! Good luck with getting your course sorted :)

Thank you. You too. I'm going to call on Monday and ask exactly what you get in your kits as I'm eager to know xx

Thank you. You too. I'm going to call on Monday and ask exactly what you get in your kits as I'm eager to know xx

Ooh, let us know EXACTLY! ;-)

Hi, this is my 1st time on here. I have just got divorced and am using my 'rainy day' nest egg, this will also have to pay for my childcare for my 4 children, new stock etc so unfortunately there won't be much left but I feel my rainy day will come sooner if I don't do something worthwhile with it. I did look at a home study course but the customer service was uninspiring, but Kate my CND ambassador has been brilliant. I start my course at Cheltenham on May 29th. At 42 I feel I'm quite old and I am a complete novice (this is the 1st thing I've done for myself in over 12 years!!) but Kate has been brilliant, answering all my questions, advising me on relevant books that I have ordered from Amazon. I am a bag of nerves about it, but I am looking forward to meeting her and getting started. Did compare home study and college courses, but CND seem to come out on top and as I've read, they have small classes and excellent products. As for models......I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it!!!

Hi, this is my 1st time on here. I have just got divorced and am using my 'rainy day' nest egg, this will also have to pay for my childcare for my 4 children, new stock etc so unfortunately there won't be much left but I feel my rainy day will come sooner if I don't do something worthwhile with it. I did look at a home study course but the customer service was uninspiring, but Kate my CND ambassador has been brilliant. I start my course at Cheltenham on May 29th. At 42 I feel I'm quite old and I am a complete novice (this is the 1st thing I've done for myself in over 12 years!!) but Kate has been brilliant, answering all my questions, advising me on relevant books that I have ordered from Amazon. I am a bag of nerves about it, but I am looking forward to meeting her and getting started. Did compare home study and college courses, but CND seem to come out on top and as I've read, they have small classes and excellent products. As for models......I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it!!!

Hi Rebecca, just wanted to wish you good luck with your course. It's a scary time post-divorce so good on you for getting on with life! :D

Yeah good luck Rebecca! Let us know how you get on. Xx

Thanks so much. Will do. Any advice is also very welcome.

Thanks so much. Will do. Any advice is also very welcome.

I'd say just enjoy yourself. Bring a notepad and pen. If the tutors are as nice as Debbie you'll be loving it.
X

Right, have a new plan. Gonna explain about CND course like it's a car. He wants a BMW. So, the way I'll explain it, CND is the BMW of nail brands and nail courses. You will pay more but it's higher spec and quality, and looks better.

Do you think it will work?

Worth a try! X

Right, have a new plan. Gonna explain about CND course like it's a car. He wants a BMW. So, the way I'll explain it, CND is the BMW of nail brands and nail courses. You will pay more but it's higher spec and quality, and looks better.

Worth a try! X

I will definitely be keeping this in mind! I think that should get through to him lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Worth a try! X

Haha! What is it about men and cars. Its got to work if a BMW is mentioned. I'm glad I don't have that problem anymore!! Good luck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back