How did you pay for the CND Complete course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww that's tough hun! Big hugs xxx

Thanks floss :)
We have never had it any other way. Would probably kill each other if we were together all the time! Kidding :)
Vicki xx

Geeg and Floss, I don't know WHAT you are trying to suggest! Lol. ;-)

I just spoke to Debbie and she was mega nice and helpful and had proper gone out of her way to try and help me. Makes me want to do the course even more now! How am I going to break this to my husband? Gonna have to bribe him with nice meals and wine.

I was going to say sell those deck chairs of yours.. I'll buy them for 2 grand! Any day of the week lol!

Hope you persuade hubby though... I've tried to persuade mine but he is seriously the tightest of the tightest!! so back to the drawing board me thinks :( xxx

Geeg and Floss, I don't know WHAT you are trying to suggest! Lol. ;-)

Lol I think you do! Luckily men are quite simple creatures really...... :wink2:

I was going to say sell those deck chairs of yours.. I'll buy them for 2 grand! Any day of the week lol!

Hope you persuade hubby though... I've tried to persuade mine but he is seriously the tightest of the tightest!! so back to the drawing board me thinks :( xxx
Pmsl! I think they are only worth £2000 with the cushions on as well though! That's what makes or breaks them I think. And anyway, they are NOT deck chairs, they are SOFA's! Lol. ;-)

Xx

So I'll be seeing you at Verwood in June then?! :wink2:

Hopefully! I've just got my third client booked up so if I carry on like this he's got to see it as a worthy investment!
Oh yeah, and the other stuff, lol. ;-) xx

Oh my GOD! 4th and 5th clients booked in tomorrow morning for French Shellac Manicures and Pedicures! They wanted Bio Sculpture but I managed to convince them to the way of Shellac.

Told you I'm persuasive when I want to be!

The power of focus and positivity! Great!

Oooo I'm excited I should have the money's in approx 2 months time If not all then bout 500 out which I couldn't hopefully get from
Somewhere. Then it just leaves the travel funds to find. I did look online at some travel options and there was a return train to pokedown in Bournemouth which is literally 2 minutes away from the training facility. Only thing I did think of was that we need models for like 8 or so days and I can't expect them to pay their own travel of £18 each day but then £36 a day for 8 of the days is quite a lot ! So not sure if there is something better I can find somewhere. But still I'm 1 step closer!!! Xxxx

You could post on here to see if there is anyone in the area of the training facility that could meet you there? Just an idea :) hope you get there, sounds like you want it a lot so im sure you will X

Oooo I'm excited I should have the money's in approx 2 months time If not all then bout 500 out which I couldn't hopefully get from
Somewhere. Then it just leaves the travel funds to find. I did look online at some travel options and there was a return train to pokedown in Bournemouth which is literally 2 minutes away from the training facility. Only thing I did think of was that we need models for like 8 or so days and I can't expect them to pay their own travel of £18 each day but then £36 a day for 8 of the days is quite a lot ! So not sure if there is something better I can find somewhere. But still I'm 1 step closer!!! Xxxx
If you need any help, then ask the training school. Often the other techs on the course have turned down 2-3 people and their turn-downs often jump at the chance to be a model. There are always ways and the school will help if they can which is what they are there to do. :biggrin:

And the products that the college will want you to buy will be of inferior quality. I trained at college and the product we used was pants. When I qualified I bought NSI instead because that's what our tutor used in "real life".

My college use nsi products x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Am i right in thinking that the models are there all day with me by my side all day. like its not just for an hour and then they have to go and amuse themselves somehow. I know my friend really really also wants to do the course but she cant afford it. i guess i could i ask if she wants to come along. xxx and great idea about asking on here. although i think id prefer it to be someone that i knew xx

My college use nsi products x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

The college I went to used NSI products too, but they had seen better days.

If you need any help, then ask the training school. Often the other techs on the course have turned down 2-3 people and their turn-downs often jump at the chance to be a model. There are always ways and the school will help if they can which is what they are there to do. :biggrin:

I also considered Bournemouth for my CND course and anticipated that providing a model might be difficult so I contacted them to ask for help, but I didn't get very far at all unfortunately.

just a tip if you use trains, if you have to do any change overs then it may be worth seeing if buying your tickets seprately for each train you need to get on...check returns & singles as some may cost more for return than 2 singles. oh & a seasonal ticket for either a month or year cost might be even less in the long run. being a military wife myself & going home often has taught me a few lessons to save where you can lol. good luck to all who are trying to save or convince husbands to invest...theres always a way to trick..i mean convince them to your way of thinking hehe :D x

God us military wife beauty/nail techs are EVERYWHERE! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back