How do you think you look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
I get this all the time, you look younger so how old are you really?
No lying ladies!
What's your secret!

I'm 40
i use clinique skin care

Last edited:
hi nafia
ok i really 38 but every one think i am 25
:):):)

no i not
if i could get pic on this site i would put my pic up

hi
i'm 48 and i look 48 lol
thg:lol:

Hiya

41 soon, my mind is 18 and my body is of a 80yr old:cry: my face aint bad, no wrinkles or dark spots yet

jenx

I'm 40, no idea what age I look like. I'd like to think I look younger than 40, but probably don't coz I feel like 80 most of the time, but my soul is definitely still 17!

Im 36 and I think I look 36! I feel 26 at times though and so wish I was 26 again LOL

well im 28 and i got asked for ID the other night in a supermarket so i dont know how i look!! 2 kids in tow...not had a chance to wash my hair and no make up i thought i looked alot older.....some people...pfft!!!

well im 28 and i got asked for ID the other night in a supermarket so i dont know how i look!! 2 kids in tow...not had a chance to wash my hair and no make up i thought i looked alot older.....some people...pfft!!!
your still a baby lol

I'm 35, but no one believes me when I say it, they always think I'm younger than that. Only this morning, someone said I was 24!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!

I'm 35, but no one believes me when I say it, they always think I'm younger than that. Only this morning, someone said I was 24!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!
OMG,i thought you looked about 24...your pixie hair cut really suits you.:hug:

I am 39 this year:eek:....the wrong side of 30 now:irked:

I am 48 (almost) and look 68!! I have had a hard life -lol.

Im 23 and scared of getting older! Ive been good to my skin, it better respect me back :lol:

I'm 30 and get asked for ID into clubs in town, altho i feel 40 most days lol

I'm 30 and get asked for ID into clubs in town, altho i feel 40 most days lol

Know how you feel hunni, Im 33 on monday and get asked all the time for ID while my mates walk in no probs. I ask them dont all my grey hairs give my age away.
The other day I was asked for ID in tescos of all places when I was buying a bottle of vodka.
How bloody embarrasing I didnt have any Id on me Except 18 year old step daughter lol
Jen

Know how you feel hunni, Im 33 on monday and get asked all the time for ID while my mates walk in no probs. I ask them dont all my grey hairs give my age away.
The other day I was asked for ID in tescos of all places when I was buying a bottle of vodka.
How bloody embarrasing I didnt have any Id on me Except 18 year old step daughter lol
Jen

Lol, it annoys me when my 16 yr old cousin just walks into clubs an i get told no cause i dont have ID, i tell them, i'm 30 married and 2 kids and a 17yr old step-daughter lol

Well Im 27, I think I look a little younger myself.
I went to buy some cigarettes for my mum a while ago and got asked for ID, this has happened a few times, but I dont mind one bit! Isnt it 16 to buy ciggies?? lol!!!

I'm going to be 37 on the 13th of April.
UGH

I personally feel that I DO look that age, or older. (lines around the eyes, giant pores....)
But, a lot of clients give me younger.
I think it's my long hair and young way of dressing... maybe? (low waisted jeans, etc...)

I FEEL 50 LOL:lol:
Been on my own since I was 16, so it feels like 'forever', know what I mean?

My secret?
Ummmmmmmm
Pretend to be young and stupid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back