How do you think you look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im the eldest so far then ............ill be 50 in november

yikes

I'm 23, but get IDed for cigarette's in Asda LOL.

LOL oh no your not, 51 in july lol xxxx

Gotchya...I'll be 52 in September. :lol:

Someone told me the other day they thought I was 42. I could not stop laughing. I asked, 'I look 42?' and the guy said, 'No, you look YOUNGER'. I still can't get over it.

I know it's a cliche (sp?) but I really believe age is just a state of mind. I do believe I look younger than 51 and I still feel 28. I keep telling my kids (20 and 22) that they are catching up to me. LOL!!!

I'm 29 (36) . People ask how long I've been doing my job , when I tell them 19yrs they say " Holy , I thought you were only 25." Then they get the best hair cut EVER...lol.

At the age of 31 and on honeymoon in America I had to carry ID with me every were I went as I could not buy a drink without it. (i thought this was funny:lol:)

This year i will be 42 (not so funny:eek:) but look at lot younger than my toy boy 37 year old Hubby.

(sorry peps I dont now how to do pics but I have pics on my profile page if ya want a peep)

Last edited:
I'm 31. I'm not sure how old I look but people deffinately think I'm alot younger. I didn't start to look after my skin untill I started in the industry so I guess it's just in the genes.

That's me in my avatar with my daughter & there are some better ones on my profile page if anyone wants to take a look.

yikes

LOL oh no your not, 51 in july lol xxxx

Gotchya...I'll be 52 in September. :lol:

Someone told me the other day they thought I was 42. I could not stop laughing. I asked, 'I look 42?' and the guy said, 'No, you look YOUNGER'. I still can't get over it.

I know it's a cliche (sp?) but I really believe age is just a state of mind. I do believe I look younger than 51 and I still feel 28. I keep telling my kids (20 and 22) that they are catching up to me. LOL!!!

Oh well the latest oldie - I am 52 and have totally white hair :eek:

I do look my age, my mirror confirms this but people say they think I am younger. I think it has more to do with my irreverent outlook on life and the fact I can communicate with all ages. It sort of blinds them with science and they don't notice the sags bags and wrinkles.:green:

Last edited:
I'm 44 and have no children. I look quite a bit younger than my years, largely thanks to not smoking, not sunbathing, not having children. It does something to your hormones, having children, and the endless worry and sleepless nights takes its toll I'm sure.
My husband is twenty years younger than me. He keeps me young. Ish. :)
I don't think I look that great to be honest, but I do scrub up well!

yikes

Thought you were 40 :eek:....whats your secret then???????.........

I am 35 now and i look 30-35......so i suppose i have not done that bad....:green:

Im 35. In New York i was asked twice for id to get into a bar and then again at the airport ! i thought that was fab :lol: i dont think i look any younger than my years but some have said i do :) i feel 65 some days ! i need to get myself a good skin care routine and new products , what does everyone use ? maybe i should start a new thread about it ?

I'm 38 and got no wrikles cos all the fat pushes them smooth !!!!
The best way to keep yourself looking younger I think the only trouble is I'm not very slim !!

I will be 36 in september, i think i look my age...lines around my eyes are bad and large open pores......and no one says i look younger.....:lol::lol:
The last time i was asked for i.d...was the other month......cause i begged the doorman to ask me....just for the hell of it...pmsl

I will be 36 in september, i think i look my age...lines around my eyes are bad and large open pores......and no one says i look younger.....:lol::lol:
The last time i was asked for i.d...was the other month......cause i begged the doorman to ask me....just for the hell of it...pmsl

Aagh I was a bit scared by the lines around my eyes on some of the pics Sonia took yesterday... unless that was on account of wearing a lot of foundation, and having selected the "sharpen image after resize" option on IrfanView when resizing the pics... think I am gonna turn that off now lol as it will make my pics a bit more flattering...

I'm 22 but people always ask me, 'So, You should be nearly finished high school soon?' lol, I'm not complaining. I look innocent and get away with murder. And when my friends are complaining about being 35, I'll pretend I'm 25:)

I'm 44 years young I'm always being told I look 35-36 but I think I look my age and I to scrub up well:green:

I'm 27 and was asked if I was on school holidays last week!:eek:

I'm 40 sometimes i think i look 40 then once I've done the peel and the dermabrasion and the skin is looking good and the wrinkles don't look like cracks in the dessert, then i think 37ish. But on the plus side my mates always ask how much older is my sister than me. She is 3 yrs younger. So sis can come round every day cause she makes me look younger.:green:

People dont believe me when i say im a grandma and by october i will have 5 grandchildren.

I usually get WOW i would put you early 30 and wouldnt have thought for a minute you was old enough to be a grandma.

Im 38...39 in may :green:

People dont believe me when i say im a grandma and by october i will have 5 grandchildren.

I usually get WOW i would put you early 30 and wouldnt have thought for a minute you was old enough to be a grandma.

Im 38...39 in may :green:
You're 39 and you already have 5 grandchildren?!
Oh, my!

Latest posts

Back