How do you think you look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im 20 but i do feel that i look older, and i feel older because im a mummy, and i had to grow up early.

Ive always thought the geeks are a fabulous looking bunch of girlies x

Well before i started all this nail lark i looked about 22 ...........

Now i look 62, stress, stress, stress & more stress......

Champagne xx

You're 39 and you already have 5 grandchildren?!
Oh, my!
Yes and i swear its what keeps me looking so young, i dont have any wrinkles (only a few around my middle from the spread pml) my skin is smooth and when im out and about i always get asked how old my children are!

Its a nice feeling to say "oh there my grandchildren" :green:

I look about 30 and i'm 25 :cry: lol

Now I am totally depressed.. I am 25 this month but would I don't think I would ever get asked for ID in a supermarket as some of you ladies that are older than me have!!
:cry:

I sometimes look in the mirror and see how bad my crows feet and other lines around my eyes and forehead are and HATE IT!! :cry:

I would certainly never go on sunbeds ever again but I do believe that a lot of skin damage has been done from when I use to go on them sooooooo much.. Like 2, 3 or sometimes 4 times a week at one point I think.. :eek:

This was a few years ago now but I definately think that irreversible ageing has occurred due to this stupidity!! :mad:

ALSO!!! Shoot me, I know.. I sleep in my makeup so often it's unreal!!
I ALWAYS preach to others to NOT DO IT, but I am just so often, too lazy to do it, and it's such a simple two minute task too!! :smack:

I also think that this is another reason for my skin looking ten times worse than what it should do!..

New leaf for me from today though... I AM ALWAYS REMOVING MY MAKEUP EVERY EVENING NOW..
DEFO!! :lol:

xxx

Im 30, but people say I look younger, I just want to look my age. Im sure I'll be glad in a few years time though lol!!

I'm 30 but I get told I look early to mid 20s. Fat pushes the wrinkles out. :eek: I also have really oily skin which seems to help keeping wrinkles at bay and making me look younger.

Blinking heck! I think I'd better get me some Prozac, I'm that depressed! I'm um, um, um, 62 last Friday but there sure is a lot of life in the old dog yet! lol!

Im 39 years old and people think my 19 year old Daughter is my sister (I can live with that lol) at 31 I was asked for ID (wow that was cool) thanks to bad skin and spots in my teens and twenties it has kept my skin more youthful, so oily skin does have its good points. I dont act my age, a big kid at heart but, I still have my days of feeling like a sack of ****e :)
x

I bought some Chanel lipstick yesterday and the lady told me I had lovely skin. She asked if I took care of it and I said, hell yes! She said, yes, we ladies in our thirties do need to look after ourselves if we want to look good in our forties.
She looked very taken aback when I said I shall be 45 in August!

I'm 30 but I get told I look early to mid 20s. Fat pushes the wrinkles out. :eek: I also have really oily skin which seems to help keeping wrinkles at bay and making me look younger.

Same here!! Always told i look like I'm 22 to 24!! And i love it!!! I think i do look younger than most of my friends!! They dont use proper skin care routine which makes ME mad!! Going to bed without brushing their teeth or taking their make up off.. Tolly is NOT IMPRESSED!! XXX smack smack smack!!

Ah feck this is depressing....

I have never been asked for ID...even when I should have been asked for ID !!!!

I am 38 and look it.

I do get the usual .... me and my daughter ( nearly 21 ) look like sisters...don't look old enough or the type of person to have 5 kids blah blah bloody blah....

I act like a twit...and embarrass my children daily with my capacity to be abnormal....

but there is no getting away from it...even my fatness doesn't stop me looking my age....:sad:

I'm 42 and thanks to an oily skin I'm not troubled hugely by wrinkles (do still get a few spots though lol!)

When I was 18 I was turned away from nightclubs if I didn't have my ID. When I was 22 I went to the local pool in tracksuit and no make up and they asked if I was under 14 :)eek::eek: that deeply offended me lol).

But I guess now I'm reaping the benefits. Hate my enlarged pores though. You can't have it all. :irked::lol:

Latest posts

Back