How much do you charge for a full set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you charge for a full set l&p?

• none of your business

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • £20-£30

Votes: 247 47.7%
  • £30-£40

Votes: 199 38.4%
  • £40-£50

Votes: 39 7.5%
  • £50-£100

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • over £100

Votes: 6 1.2%

• Total voters
Is this in U.S. dollars?

i charge £35 for a full set, £25 for maintenance and £25 natural nail overlay

:) £30.00 for full Land p and rebalance 2 week £20 3 week £25

Ooops gosh Im ever so sorry I accidentally hit the its none of your business option!! Oops !! I charge £28 for a full set of P&Ws....but they are more often than not on offer at £25 as it still takes me 2-21/2 hours to do a set so I dont feel confident at charging higher prices. I charge £18 for a rebalance and I charge £30 for coloured acrylics

i charge £25.00 for tip and overlay and £18.00 for rebalance. it's a bit less than the average for my area but i'm still a beginner and still taking about 2 and a half hours for a full set!!!:irked:

I charge 24.50 for a full set and 14.50 for infills, the going rate in my area is between 25-30 for a full set, I only qualified last nov but was thinking about putting up my prices a small amount before xmas. xx

ive now gone up to £ 50 quid a set whoo hoo!!

get me!!

There is me doing a whole set of nails for £10 (product cost) takes me 3-4 hours LOL!!! Client walks away with a nice set of nails, had a nice treat, a nice cool drink does not seem right eh!!!!

Even when I am charging full price I would say we are talking £25 for full set in Norfolk.

Caz xxx

I know that prices are low for Norfolk (I'm in Norwich) but I was hoping to be charging nearer £30 when I start up (that's after a promotional period at around £15-£20 while I get my speed up). If I can only charge £25 I'm not sure I can live on that!:eek: I'd hoped prices around our area would have gone up by now (was gonna do it in 2005 but changes meant I left the scene for a while)

:) i think the average is really £25/30 a set any cheaper even when your new is a good idea perhaps £20 but wouldnt do it any cheaper i always think how long its taking me per hour lol i take 1 and half hours so £30 is a good hourly rate :lol:

I charge £50 for P&W Tip & Overlay, £45 for P&w NNO. I am in an affluent area,but I would say this is in the top range, though I am the only CND GM in this area. (I'm also thinking of putting this up next year !!!):evil:

When I started out 2 years ago, I charged £34 for P&W Tip & Overlay.

Hope this helps, but regional price differences are HUGE!:eek:

Well I`ve just put my prices up beginning November (first time in 4 years) after months of thinking about it. I now charge £30 tip overlay - £40 p&w or Nat customs £45 glitters and what I call design. £20 for 2 wk b/f £25 for 3 wk & £30 for re-balance. I did ask clients how they would feel about an increase all said I was way too cheap for service provided and happy to pay a little more. I`ve not lost anyone yet if fact since Fri I have 3 new clients on recommendation, so Iam really pleased. :)

i charge £30 sculpt full set...glitters are extra £5....rebalance £18 .......still looking and shocked at £350....!!!! xxxxxxxx

I'm new and have just set my prices. I'm trying not to charge over the top for a new tech, but also dont want to undercut any local businesses (besides, I may be new, but I have confidence in my skills and the products that I use). I only use creative l&p, and I charge:

Natural enhancements £30
Pink and White £35
Glitter (1 colour) £35
Glitter (2 colours) 40
Natual nail overlays £25
Pink and White overlays £30

yes I know some of you will think that this pricing is top end for a new girl, but, not trying to blow my own trumpet here but I really have practised my ass off, family and friends are sick of me now, and I know that my work is good and it lasts. also, I think that you have to price your work confidently in order to succeed. Just my opinion!

I charge €75 for a full set natural and €85 for pink and whites, no matter tipped or sculpted, gel or l&p (about 50/57 in Sterling).
Thats quite in the middle of the price range around my area.

Ive always used creative and we have charged £33.00 , now im self employed and i charge £29.00 im now 5mins into newcastle city centre i should be charging more but as ive just started i want to give it a year and then im defintly going to wack the prices up. i should really be charging more as i fully experienced .. :Grope:

What do people charge for coloured acrylic or glitter do you tend to charge more im just in the middle of doing my new price list and dont know exactly how much extra to charge.. at the moment i have glitter at £27 full set which i think they should go up by a couple of pound..

What do people charge for coloured acrylic or glitter do you tend to charge more im just in the middle of doing my new price list and dont know exactly how much extra to charge.. at the moment i have glitter at £27 full set which i think they should go up by a couple of pound..
If you read through the answers all ready given in the previous posts you will get your answer hun

Is this in U.S. dollars?
Evidently in English pounds...gonna look up conversion.:idea: I was charging $45 (usd) for a new set (P&W or nat) and $25 for fills where I used to live. That was slightly above median. Here, I will go up coz of higher end salon prices.

Is this in U.S. dollars?
Looks like pounds are 1:2 over us dollars so a {30 set in England is $60 (sorry, no eng currency sign on my keyboard):cool:

Latest posts

Back