Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I appreciate that Hyperion may have done this to sort the stock problem out once and for all it doesnt help those peeps that needed stock for this week that will too be losing money because they have to cancel clients as they dont have the materials to carry out the job.

This answer is not acceptable to the clients and their loyalty soon waivers too and their custom will be lost to competitors permanently. Especially if they have been told the same in the past with the same stock availability problems.

Dont get me wrong I am all for supporting our suppliers but when it means me losing money I am bound to look else where.

It it easy to say make sure you have plenty of stock in just incase of situations like this but we cant all afford to have money just sitting on the shelf for these just in case moments.

Please dont get me wrong I am a loyal Creative Spa user and do look forward to the stock becoming available, just hope my clients say the same. Roll on next week.

I don't feel that I can add too much to this thread, as most of what I want to say has already been said.
Yet I feel as I am usually on here, then I should add something.

My classes in Edinburgh are running normally on Sundays and Mondays, and my students have been apprised of the current situation, although the Glasgow OSNS is closed until 6th of August.

I am sure by then we will have some FACTS from Hyperion as to the way forward. I think it best to be patient until then, rather than speculate, and cause more concern and panic.
I think the stock issues have been covered enough here, but at least you now know that Milton Keynes and Ireland will have stock sooner rather than later.

Creative Nail Design, Education and Products are still by far the best , and my loyalty to the brand is unwavering.
I am proud to be an Educator for Creative.

I know some of you will be forced to try other brands over the next week, due to this situation, but I know it is only because of the supply problems and not because you want to or have lost faith in the quality of CND.
I am sure once these problems are ironed out ....and I am positive they will be as Minkus said 'once and for all' that you will be stocking up with Creative again, as both you and your clients know and expect that quality.

Therefore I don't see any point in any more speculation on here.......and would love it if this Nail forum, could get back to business as usual too!

Well said Izzidoll. This is for you:hug:

I like Izzi have hung back and not posted on this thread, but feel I should now.

Unfortunately, I feel saddened that we do not seem to have supported the very people who created this site.

Mr and Mrs Geek, Gigi all the mod squad and many of the educators such as Izzi have tried their best to explain and support us :hug: we can not ask anymore of them!

IMHO I think it is our time to support them and ask if there is anything we can do to help? (one thing I am sure we can all do is stop moaning about it and be a bit more positive)

They are human and have not only all the worries with Hyperion but their own personal ones as well so come on geeky ones give them a break - be positive, take action make do for a week and when everything is sorted you will think "OMG all that kerfuffle for nothing"

We are a fab community and lets get back to what we do best GEEKING:green:

I like Izzi have hung back and not posted on this thread, but feel I should now.

Unfortunately, I feel saddened that we do not seem to have supported the very people who created this site.

Mr and Mrs Geek, Gigi all the mod squad and many of the educators such as Izzi have tried their best to explain and support us :hug: we can not ask anymore of them!

IMHO I think it is our time to support them and ask if there is anything we can do to help? (one thing I am sure we can all do is stop moaning about it and be a bit more positive)

They are human and have not only all the worries with Hyperion but their own personal ones as well so come on geeky ones give them a break - be positive, take action make do for a week and when everything is sorted you will think "OMG all that kerfuffle for nothing"

We are a fab community and lets get back to what we do best GEEKING:green:

You are amazing Debs and so beautifully putxxxx:hug:

If people are in need of stock maybe we can help each other for a while. Why not start a new thread called stock needed and post what you need and other geeks can reply to you or pm you with help.

Makes for good relations between us lot and helps us all out over a dodgy period. x

If people are in need of stock maybe we can help each other for a while. Why not start a new thread called stock needed and post what you need and other geeks can reply to you or pm you with help.

Makes for good relations between us lot and helps us all out over a dodgy period. x

Great idea:hug:

Maybe now is the time to close this thread then...as the initial question has been answered.

thats a great idea , I know I'm ok for most things for quite a while so would be happy to share but other supplies might run low !!

stay + geeks see what next week brings. xx

yes, can we please have this thread closed. :cry:

yes, can we please have this thread closed. :cry:

Why should the thread be closed ?

Geeks have come on here with a problem and yes, the question has kind off been answered, but not really. I don't see the need to close the thread.

Nobody is being nasty, people just want answers and I don't see why they should be denied this.

Marlise

Geeks have come on here with a problem and yes, the question has kind off been answered, but not really. I don't see the need to close the thread.

Nobody is being nasty, people just want answers and I don't see why they should be denied this.

Marlise
My thoughts exactly,what is the need for tears and pleading for a thread to be closed????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Marlise

Fair enough...I just thought it had reached a natural end....and could be finished on a positive note after Scattyfox's suggestion for a new thread.

Fair enough...I just thought it had reached a natural end....and could be finished on a positive note after Scattyfox's suggestion for a new thread.

We could still start a new thread, but we don't need to close this one.

We are all playing nice and we can keep adding to this thread as and when we get more info or answers.

Marlise

Now that sounds like a great idea!
A great way to help fellow techs out of a tricky situation!

xx :hug: xx

gees peece!!! Hardly tears and snotters!!!! its only a thread and a wee smiley yellow man. Think it is time for me to do a cool, sharp harp.

Just for info, I've just placed an order at Essex OSNS (only ordered what I need, no panic buying from me :)), and out of 5 items only 1 isn't in stock...... It isn;t all doom and gloom on the nail front at least.....

Give them a call, see if they've got what you need......

Thanks so much for the info, much appreciated!

Nobody thinks it's strange if they see a store in town temporarily closed due to unforseen circumstances, why should it be so different for a nail supplier?

I think its very different hun...:hug: if a store is closed you can pretty much buy what you need from anywhere....there are 1000's of stores to choose from....this is not the case for Creative Nail Design supplies.

If i was to close temporally due to unforeseen circumstances then i am sure my clients would understand completely when given an explanation.

Its been great to read all the threads from the other branches giving offers of help and advise...its very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back