i am sooooo lovin this 3d art(more piccies)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
well for the last 2 hours ive been in nail artist land.....and heres what i came up with ,im soooo pleased
i know theres lots of room for improvement,but i just took my time and experimented and im made up !!!!
just wish i could do my other hand :rolleyes:
i started with this one .........
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/?action=view&current=3dflowers003.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

and then got a little carried away :green: ..........
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/?action=view&current=3dflowers006.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch3

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/?action=view&current=3dflowers008.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

i hope you like them...later on im going to sit and write through how i did them ,and some other stuff i do too ,and i will post it all on here peeps
love emmz xxxx

they look smashing emmz. now is a great time to try out this technique as the hot weather is perfect for setting up the design quickly so that you can keep a crisp shape.

They are really nice, however, I think one nail probably would have been more than enough ! :lol:

River

i love them :) gonna have to have a go at this 3d art

Emmz, they look very nice, you go girl! :)

really lovely:) my cuppa tea xx

Brilliant!
Well done!
:D
3D nail art is a bug you just cant shake once you've picked it up!

they are really nice. I would love to be able to do things like that with my nails. :)

ali.t said:
i love them :) gonna have to have a go at this 3d art

i agree with this.

i think they lok really good - especially the little ladybird!

really cute. i have fallen in love with 3D and think it's the best nail art

Well, damn, if I could do what you just did I'd get carried away too! WTG Those look incredible. How fun!
Michele

aw they look really cute Emm well done hunniio :)

Jess
xox

Those are AWESOME..

I soooooooooooo luv them. EXACTLY the reason why I want to learn L&P... you can't do stuff like that with gel, it's just NOT the same:irked:

keep sharing! I'm enjoying checking'em out :green:

VHunter said:
Those are AWESOME..

I soooooooooooo luv them. EXACTLY the reason why I want to learn L&P... you can't do stuff like that with gel, it's just NOT the same:irked:

keep sharing! I'm enjoying checking'em out :green:

you can do something similar with gel victoria. follow my tutorial on www.angelfingersnails.co.uk to get started

when my model gets back from her hols i shall be doing another one.

They look lovely
23_50_5.gif
xx

They are nice. xxxx

ahhhhh they are really beautiful!Well done i bet u r chuffed!!!
Good advertising too!:green:

great job, there is no such thing as overdoing it when it comes to nail art!

They Are Lovely Hun.
Wish I Could Do That

Latest posts

Back