I don't get it (sacking of English Football Captain)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think however its harsh to say that women who have an affair with a married man are scum, and I do agree that it takes two to have an affair regardless of whether or not one party is single or married. Having experience both sides of the story I can honestly say I have no regrets, I have been cheated on and been the other woman, but I have never cheated on a partner and I wouldnt either. Maybe thats double standards, but if a man isnt happy in his marrage it takes two to make that marrage unhappy. Even if the woman is unaware of the fact that her man is unhappy then she is foolish to let things get to that state and sorry I have no sympathy.

anne xx
By golly Annie, that is a bit of a broad and sweeping statement! Call me 'old fashioned' but it is not acceptable for a man or woman to whip out the jewels or rip off the nickers to have an affair, no matter how brief or whatever the circumstance. What has happened to 'Love, honour and cherish, for better or for worse, until death us do part'???

We are not in these peoples relationships and don't know what goes on behind closed doors, so to go and say that a woman is foolish for letting things get to the point where the man finds it elsewhere is simply not right IMO.

John Terry was the captain of an international team who gets paid ludicrous amounts of money to play footie. He should not, IMO, have kept his captaincy if he can't be an example to his team and fans.

As a professional in this capacity, what you do at and out of work does matter. It is the same for doctors, lawyers etc.... If a doctor gets a fine and points off his licence for drink driving when off duty, he can be brought before a medical disciplinerary hearing and face the repurcussion of that.

There are several things which should never be discussed on an open forum:

Sex, drugs, rock n roll, religion, sport, etc. etc.

We all have different views and topics like this generally result in people suffering (allbeit inadvertently) from foot in mouth disease!

This is best closed I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back