I finally MINXED!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
So I got my Minx nail coverings a while back, used one the wrong way, and then didnt have the nerve to pick them up again until I attended a class.

Well I havent' had time to get my butt to a class, and ordered a bunch of different designs, and decided to just DO IT. A stylist i work with has torn her enhancements off so many times that I just couldn't put any more on her- I talked her into growing out her damage for her own good, and thought maybe i would use the clear Minx covers to protect them while they grew out.

I am still waiting on my heat lamp, and finally had an epiphany about heating up the sheets with a blow dryer- I have to REALLY heat them up lol, when I tried them before i didnt get them warm enough, and they were horrid to apply. But once i warmed them up, they went on like a DREAM.

I am IN LOVE :Love:

After doing a clear cover, I thought, well, they can be COOL looking while they grow out, so I talked her into silver lightening instead. This is her finished results: (sorry it isn't more clear, it was taken on a cell phone ;) )
IMG00065.jpg

I also did a friends toes in cheetah:
balyndatoes.jpg

We are having a VIP party for our salon and boutique, where I will officially "unveil" them and do sample nails to the public. I have discovered i am the only tech in Colorado offering this service. :) I am still not completely sure what I am charging for them, I need to go do some research before i set that price...

I am beyond stoked, and glad I picked this up as fast as I originally thought I would. I said i would share pics if i ever figured it out, so THERE YA GO ;)

xoxo

Wow! I like the cheetah ones!! Very eye catching! :hug:

I am loving the toes fab fab fab :hug:

Looking good!

The toes are really funky!

Lovely Heather, Funnily I have the silver and cheetah ones too:)

I LOVE the cheetah ones, I can't wait to get the pink ones !!!!

I LOVE THEM!!

Sue X X

Loving them! The cheetah ones are very cool xx

I love the toe nails, they look wicked!!!!

I love them, I want some of those. xxx

Love them they are fab x

Thanks guys for the replies!!!! Em i have the pink cheetah lol, I am hiding them to put on my OWN feet ;)

More pics to come soon... :) xoxoxo

They look great! I minxed my nails in silver lightening a couple of weeks ago. I loved them! I've also got the pink cheetah for the finger nails. I love the brown cheetah ones! I'm going to have to get some of these for my toes.

I haven't tried applying them to toes. Are the little toes hard to do?

I love the cheetah toes! x

well now that I know how hot they need to get, tey aren't hard at all! I found toes totally easy actually, I just had to cut a few of them to tailor them to the clients toenail for a better fit. Love my scissors :)

Funky hands and toes Heather ... hope the "unveiling" is a roaring success!

Looking fabaroony Heather :D

My Minx'd toenails (that Gigi did) are still looking fabby and they've been on for just over 4 weeks!!!

They look fantastic Heather, loving them :)

im loving the cheeta toes,they look really affective.xx

Latest posts

Back