I Have My Salon Keys And Here Are The Manky Photos!bewarned...they're Manky!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Well i got my keys and signed the legal documents this morning.

I had a fight with the door to get in the premises....you have to give it a boot to get in.

The place is so dirty and dusty and i forgot the floor was in such a terrible state.It has been empty for 3 years so its not really a surprise.

I really want to be open in 3 weeks but i can't bare to go in there without rubber gloves on at the moment.

Oh and i've made a new friend..."herbie".He has eight legs and lives under the washroom sink...I'm afriad i will have to evict him though!

The lady from the tanning shop,remember the one who objected,stood outside and gave the shop a really good look up and down despite the fact there is nothing to see.Then she sent her employee to walk up and down past it.I know it shouldn't bother me ...but get a life i'm not even installing sunbeds!!!

If shes this worried guess she is crap!Apparently she has a new nail tech,first time in 2 years,but when my friend booked in to have her nails done "she didn't turn up.I don't know when she'll be in...if you want to go somewhere else fine" was the response!!??

Congratulations hun - where's the photos?

How skany!yuk!Excuse the crap camera too!

Attachments

• front door.jpg
    front door.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 323
  • shop reception.jpg
    shop reception.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 342
Good Luck to you, you must be very excited even if there is a lot of work to do!

Arent some people pathetic? walking up and down outside, I reckon she is scared! lol. just make sure your salon looks the nuts, that'll p**s her off even more!! :twisted:

Thats better,me and technology don't go!!!!

Attachments

• front door.jpg
    front door.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 184
  • shop kitchen.jpg
    shop kitchen.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 252
  • shop reception.jpg
    shop reception.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 137
it might be manky now louise...but its your "manky" salon, yours, and a bit of elbow grease its gonna be fantastic...congratulations girl....and all the best and do you know what....nastiness is all about jealously dont let them rain on your parade, we know how much hard work and effort tou have gone through to get this far girl....goood luck hun:hug:

Im sure you will make it great - Good Luck - I really wish you all the best! You deserve it xxx

Aspirations said:
Good Luck to you, you must be very excited even if there is a lot of work to do!

Arent some people pathetic? walking up and down outside, I reckon she is scared! lol. just make sure your salon looks the nuts, that'll p**s her off even more!! :twisted:

Oh i know,what point is she trying to make.Could of come in to say hello but i guess she hasn't the guts after objections.Yeah wait to she sees it kitted out!What is the issue.She walked up and down so obivously,so many times....can't she just leave me alone!

Louise...this looks fab....great window and even looks bright and airy...before you have set to work!!!....my last premises was originally the kitchen area in a printers...and it was Minging!!...with a capital M!!......Hubby and I (with the help of a plasterer for 1 particularly bad wall and a joiner for new doors), got it painted and decorated and open for business in 3 weeks....I am sure you can do the same....Oh and I had to get rid of all Herbies chums as Hubby is terrified of the blighters!!...Boy can he scream like a girl!

GOOD LUCK......I can't wait to see the After photos when you have worked your magic on the place.....then it won't just be the sunbed folk parading by it will be a queue of customers outside....!!

Good luck I am sure you will have it beautiful very soon

Wow loads of potential there hun. Can't wait to see the "after" photos!!!

Good luck Matey, i bet you can't wait in one way to show the "opposition" just how well you are going to do. I reckon you should be really friendly and invite her in for coffee, that would really get up her nose.:biggrin:

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Good Luck!!!!! Although a bit mingin it has bags of potential, big windows lots of room, very nice. The other lady is only jealous, dont let her bother you, she obviously knows she cant compete.

Good luck and have fun putting your stamp on YOUR salon!!

good lucj - cant wait to see the after fotos its gonna look fab - lovely big window mmmm im sooo jealous! xx

I reckon you should be really friendly and invite her in for coffee, that would really get up her nose.:biggrin:

LMAO!!! nice one Wendy! or better still - wait till the opening night get loads of champers and invite her round then, when its all gleaming and looking the nuts - could always get you a sign made ' sunbeds coming soon' PMSL!!!

Hey it doesn't look that manky! Good luck with it all!

Good Luck. Hope it's the start of something fantastic!

All the best Louise!! Once you get all your Ikea gear in there it will well swanky!!!

It doesnt look manky at all Louise nothing a bit of elbow grease wont fix, whitewash the windows while your doing it and a big sign in the window saying nails coming soon, then she cant see whats going on and be amazed and jaw drop down to te ground in shock.

best of luck hun
x

Hey Louise, you must be so excited! It's going to look fab I bet - doesn't look too bad and certainly has alot of potential. Good luck hun - can't wait to see it when its done! xx

Latest posts

Back