I Have My Salon Keys And Here Are The Manky Photos!bewarned...they're Manky!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Congrats! Just think, when it's all done up, kitted out, and business is booming, you can look round with pride and say "Yes, I did it". Don't worry about your neighbour............you're the winner here!!! :D

Martine x

take loads of pics as you're doing the makeover then you'll be able to look back with a pure sense of pride that you transformed it into a fab salon.
well done hunny xx

Hi I think you;re very brave opening your own place. i wish i had the guts:Scared:

Good luck to you and well done too

love Cobweb x x

congratulations i am so excited for you.it's going to look fab.

Good luck..................you'll turn that place around in no time. It'll look gorgeous. xx

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! at last!

Hi Louise

I am so pleased for you....your pictures remind me of my salon when I first got the keys!!

But just think in three weeks it is going to be beautiful, you have waited so long and fought so hard to get it.

Congratulations :Love:

All I can see is Potential......
And you can trasform that mess into a beautiful salon.
You wait till its finsished and you look back at these photos.......
Go on girl you can do it.
Can't wait to see the after pics.
Good luck.

louisenewell said:
Oh and i've made a new friend..."herbie".He has eight legs and lives under the washroom sink...I'm afriad i will have to evict him though!

You might have to start charging him rent :D

Congratulations on the salon, you'll have the place just the way you want it in no time ! Post some pics once you've done it up, it would be really good to see.

River

You did it Lou, you did it......now this is a girl who I went to college with and from day 1 she said she was going to have her own salon. It just goes to show that if you want something so bad then it's yours for the taking......nothing is impossible. Well done Lou, now all you need to do is get yourself out this weekend, bag yourself a man, get him to do the decorating whilst you do the shopping. Give us a shout when your open date is hun.xx
David

It's always exciting to see the beginnings of a new salon...your place looks flooded with light Louise...excellent! It will soon look fab, please dont forget to post the after pics. Good luck for your opening xxx

Hi ,
Just got in from doing my client,not that i was too interested tonight i have to be honest.

I'm just sitting here in shock.It does have so much potential and the shop front is great,arcade style and all window with electric shutter and burgler alarm.

Tommorrow my best friend , her boyfriend(who just happens to manage a focus diy store) and me are spending all day decorating.With the three of us we will get the paiting done.The biggest jobs are the shop sign and the floor.

I've had a meeting with my local press and sorted the ads already,i've spoke to bt about the phone,the printers are sorted so all i really need is to kit it out once the flooring is down.

I thought i'd be in tears having actually gone through all this stress and got here but i think i'm too scared and have too much to do to be emotional.I'll leave that to the opening day which will be saturday 11th feb,fingers crossed!

Well i am planning a early night tonight but i just can't relax.I know i'll lay there for hours thinking.I wish i had a off switch.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!IT MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO ME!

mrs, you'll be grand!! my man got the floor down on 2 days!!! and i rang bt on th mon and i opened on the sat!!! i think you're very organised. it'll look great in 3 weeks wait til you see, all it needs is a lick o paint and a floor.

its not what it is now - its what it will be when its finished pet - envisiage it and you will have it - only time and cash stop you

all the very best in your new adventure, i wish i had the balls to do the same, but there are soooooo many nail salons up here id be wasting my time and cash

I've been awake since 6 and couldn't get to sleep for ages last night,just laying there thinking!I'm off to do all the painting today!

Any tips or advice for how to switch off and chill?I must be driving all my friends and boyfriend mad going on about the salon but other than Kiera this is the biggest thing to ever happen to me!

I'm a list person - think it's my age! But I am terrible at remembering things so as soon as I think of something to do I add it to the list, and I find this really helps to stop the brain buzzing. But TBH Louise, this is such an eventful time for you I think it's only natural for your mind to be in a spin!

...guess its healthy too.

I'm a list person too,so it can't be your age-i'm 27 in april.

Problem is i have so many lists on the go right now that i need to make a list of my lists.Nothing is more rewarding though than looking at a list with everything ticked off

The salon looks really nice, lots of potential, it must feel like a blank canvas! Good on you for everything you had to go through to get to this stage, I never realised it was so hard.

What are your ideas for colours and themes etc, like the other have said, the windows are fantastic, lots of natural light.

Have heaps of fun and have a huge opening night, invite heaps of local traders, including Little Miss Envious from down the street.lol:lol:

Are we all getting an invitation to your open day my love? :wink2:

xxxx

Well done you can not wait to see piccs when it is all done up.

Caz xxx:)

Latest posts

Back