I need your prayers please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teri your dignity is such an inspiration, surely things must turn good for you soon :hug: I've said a mahoosive prayer for you and positive vibes are winging their way to the powers that be to make the right decision :hug:

Aww Teri hun I am so sorry this didn't happen for you this time but something much better will be just around the corner I am sure of it.
hugs.gif

Thankyou all again, I can't believe it, dealing with it much better now though.

I really thought we got it this time, top floor flat, no lift only stairs and being in plaster and on crutches for the past six weeks, apparently that doesn't warrant any sympathy either.

Got a weird feeling about this though. Spoke to the allocations officers' boss today (if you get my drift) and had an adult one to one, firm conversation and she seemed pretty interested in our case, about time!!

Who knows whats round the corner for us, hope its really nice, got to remember though that the people who got it were probably needer than us and then i feel better.

Love you loads

Teri x:hug:

well i will be saying a prayer for you every night teri till you get the home you and your family deserve.

maybe you didnt get this one because there is an even nicer place waiting for you.
i cant believe how youve managed to cope for so long, it must have taken a huge toll on you and your family . i so hope there will be good news soon.

I am so sorry Teri.

What reason did they give you for not being successful?

On both houses they went for maximum occupancy,

They said they had two families with same sex teenage children that were all sharing one room.

I don't know if they were transfers or homeless like ourselves but apparently transfers should come after homeless families as they are priority.

The council where i kive has a pointing system and I am aware that they do not adhere to this ALL the time and they should, this is now my angle in a letter of complaint written today.

They did tell me that if neither families accept these properties one could be mine but tbh whose not gonna????

Teri x :hug:

good luck in finding a new home hun,
but you cant expect the owner of a house to never sell it!
hes given you good notice, i own property myself, and within the contract can deal with bussiness within the agreed leese....
have you found somewhere else yet?
will it be rented again?
if so next time maybe agree on a longer lease term x

Hello all,

I haven't been on for sometime as you well know and properly for a year due (to anyone who doesn't know my landlord selling his house under us and becoming homeless, its been over a year now.

I am writing to all my geeky friends as I need your help. We have been put forward for 3 houses so far and have been unsuccessful BUT today we are being put forward for 2 more, brand new. We want it soooooo bad.

I would be so very grateful if any of you could take a mo and say a little prayer for myself and my family, it would be much appreciated.

I should know their decision by 11am tuesday and will definitely let you know the outcome although this time I feel different about it in a good way.

Thankyou, there's power in prayer.

Of course Teri.... think nothing but 'this house is mine, thank you for letting us get this house'.... there must be some postives flying your way!

I never fail to be amazed by your strength, I don't know how you do it but its inspiring. Good things will come to you in time, I just know it. When ever that may be, I'm rooting for you along with anyone else.

:hug::hug::hug:

good luck in finding a new home hun,
but you cant expect the owner of a house to never sell it!
hes given you good notice, i own property myself, and within the contract can deal with bussiness within the agreed leese....
have you found somewhere else yet?
will it be rented again?
if so next time maybe agree on a longer lease term x

Hi hun,

Thankyou but think you may be mixed up.

My landlord gave me sufficient notice 13 months ago, I have been homeless 13 months and am with my local council waiting to be housed, its a trial and its been a long time, thats my moan, nothing to do with my old landlord.

Thanks for your ad vise though,

Teri X:hug:

awwww i cant believe that it is still dragging on!!!
Just keep writing those letters. We are all hoping and praying for a positive outcome for you......and for it to happen soon!!!!!!
hugs
xx

Hi hun,

Thankyou but think you may be mixed up.

My landlord gave me sufficient notice 13 months ago, I have been homeless 13 months and am with my local council waiting to be housed, its a trial and its been a long time, thats my moan, nothing to do with my old landlord.

Thanks for your ad vise though,

Teri X:hug:

oh right sorry, got the wrong end of the stick!
i feel for you my sister was in a council hostel with her two kids, where r they making you stay?
was there no way of getting your deposit back off the old landlord and finding a new pad?
we still feel passionate about not relying on the council, they rehoused my sis and still f****d her over!!!
good luck chik xxxx

Thinking of you. Just know the house will be yours:):)

Sorry ment to say just know the next one will be yours

Giant hugs darling!
You've really been through the ringer..
Keeping candles burning for ya

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry, I really wish everything could all be sorted for you xxx

so sorry to hear this Teri xxxxx:hug:

Aww Teri I'm so sorry to hear this, I really thought this was your turn.
Have you got back onto your MP?
Take care mate :hug:

Aww Teri I'm so sorry to hear this, I really thought this was your turn.
Have you got back onto your MP?
Take care mate :hug:

My mp was told to back off about 6 months ago so things have been very quiet with her until a couple of weeks ago.

She has arranged a meeting with the director of finances and community services next thursday.

She is taking the photos of the first places that we stayed in with the human excrement on the curtains and cockroaches, she is also taking photos of this place amongst other things.

Told the council I don't want to know if they are putting me forward for anything in future, I can't cope with letdown anymore.

Thanks again, as soon as I hear anything you'll be the first to know.

Latest posts

Back