I need your prayers please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't been on for sometime as you well know and properly for a year due (to anyone who doesn't know my landlord selling his house under us and becoming homeless, its been over a year now.

I am writing to all my geeky friends as I need your help. We have been put forward for 3 houses so far and have been unsuccessful BUT today we are being put forward for 2 more, brand new. We want it soooooo bad.

I would be so very grateful if any of you could take a mo and say a little prayer for myself and my family, it would be much appreciated.

I should know their decision by 11am tuesday and will definitely let you know the outcome although this time I feel different about it in a good way.

Thankyou, there's power in prayer.

Teri x:hug:

Teri i will pray you get one of these houses chick, god knows you desere one!
Im so glad to see your face and was only thinking yesterday ive not seen you around for ages (not even a quick hello) along with a few more geeks.

Good luck chick i will keep everything crosses :hug:

I will happily do a positive prayer for you and your family....:hug:

Keep saying it...keep thinking it....That house is yours....

I am not going to say I hope things work out well for you....it WILL work out well for you...

and make sure you have plenty of babycham on ice for that housewarming party.....:lol:

Plenty of prayers will be said for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun,
Yes you will be in my prayers. Soooo hope you get a house, then you will have a home.
Will watch this thread to see the results, good luck, let us know.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I will light a candle for you
Good luck
Stacy

Hi Teri, i will keep you in my prayers, we were in a similarsituation last year so i know what you are going through, It does get better, Just when you think that its all gone wrong it all falls into place and everything is ok again. Keep your chin up and think positive thoughts it will all come together for you. Joxx :hug:

I will too, everything happens for a reason and has hapened for a reason....I hope it comes through for you, keep thinking positive and keep looking up Terrix

I will be praying that it does happen this time for you Teri.

I have a good feeling about it for you though this time - it will happen x x x

I'll keep everything crossed for you Teri.
Good luck :hug:

Hi Teri!

You are right there is power in prayer, I will pray for you and your family that God moves in your situation.

Sending you :hug:

Keep us informed!

I will pray Teri God knows you bloody deserve this chick

i will keep everything crossed til you let us know

:hug::hug:

keep telling yourself you already have it ... i have everything crossed for you. xxx

Sending positive vibes and have everything crossed for you Teri... hopefully this is your time for the news you so long for :hug:

Will be thinking positive for you and your family. You deserve this more than anyone after the year you have had :hug:

Everything is crossed sweetie :hug::hug:

Got my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Got my fingers and toes crossed and you have my prayers too. Good Luck hun. xxx

Finger crossed for you Teri and sending good vibes xxxxxxxx

Done :hug:

remember tomorrow is another day..and this ones going to be a grand one for you :hug:

Hi Teri its great to see you on here again and i am praying for you that your next thread to us lot will be telling us how wonderful your new home is hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back