I went to Top Gear yesterday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Hi all,
Went to top gear yesterday and had a great time

It was the last show of the serious. Was great last show....
Did preview of both the Mustang GT500 shelby and the rousch mustang which loved, and this week they all made limos ....got to watch was so funny, wont say no more!!

Me & hubby eric

Me and erm Jeremy

there seating area

Mustang !!!

Sorry some come out bit dark as i have new camera and rather dark in there

I'm soooooooooooo jealous!!! Not speaking to you now. *storms off in a huff*

:lol:

oops sorry.:hug:

If I'd known you were going I would have asked you to get Richard's number:wink2:

ooh you lucky lucky girl, i too am dead jealous xxxxx

dam should have asked any way....:lol: i did get a pic with him but didnt come out!!:mad: can you believe it.

I might be on tele dont know, if you see a woman standing behind jeremy with blue jumper on at end of show its me!!! bet i dont though :irked:

Wow, that must have been great ! Very jealous....

Will keep my eyes peeled to see if I can see you. Would you be the pervy one :lol:

Marlise

Oh excellent you lucky thing!! I applied for tickets months and months ago and am still waiting to hear back from them.:confused:

that was the last show in the serious....and there is supposed to be a 3 year waiting list but i got called two weeks ago and applyed 3 weeks ago, might be because im a gold member foe applause store

If I'd known you were going I would have asked you to get Richard's number:wink2:

Wow i'm envious and I have to say Phwoar I love the Hamster he's so cute

i'd love to see the live show its in my top 5 TV programmes.

Did you see the Stig minus helmet?

no never saw the stig :cry:

no never saw the stig :cry:

Shame - i'm intrigued every week as to who had the role that series.

My brother met one of the Stig's at Le Manns a few years ago - apparently he was inundated by autograph hunters....

haha aww i noticed how richard hammond fan said oow its not fair!! Bless her!!

I want his number too.. Shall we start a Top gear fan site forum?! lj X

Too late darling he's with me!!!:lol: :wink2:

Oh wow, I'd have loved to have gone to that! DAMN!

Bet it was a right giggle, so will we be looking out for you in the audience then?

Oooo er ladies, no scrapping now eh?!

RATFL - TOP Gear is awsome night, its the funniest thing i've seen in ages i've got tears rolling down my face LOL

PS - ill be looking for you hun

OMG - only just seen your thread! Started a thread on this show a few minutes ago as it is so funny!

I bet you had a whale of a time!

hi, yes was great and saw myself on tele at the end of the show..... the limos were really funny wasnt they?

Latest posts

Back