IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had to order this now. Can't wait for it to arrive. Very exciting.

Mine was undelivered while I was out with a client :( have to wait till tomorrow now :(

Do the nails stay shiny or is that effect just temporary?

Patiently waiting for my account to be authorised.

Great job in condensing the instructions

I spent a lot of years writing user instructions for computer programs which have to be very precise and detailed. You cannot assume any prior knowledge. So I learned to read instruction and work with programs and end up with simplistic step-by-step instruction.

Glad I could be helpful.

I got mine today, my own nails delaminate and have always been weak and thin, I can't wait to try it!!

Do the nails stay shiny or is that effect just temporary?

I'm wondering the same thing. Ideally the pictures should show cleansed nails without oil/cream.

Got mine yesterday, tried it last night, very simple and quick, my nails feel very strong, got client whos nails never grow so trying it on her today x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392105119.981442.jpg
This is what I wrote for myself

So repair only needs to be applied once but IBX on every visit if need be?x

I need this!! My own nails are very week and dry. Where can I purchase this and how much is it?? Xx

Can anyone in the uk who has recieved their delivery let me know how it arrives i.e. ups, yodel etc? I have an email from ups notifying of a delivery but not sure if it's a fake one or that it was delivered and left with the shop above.

Thanks in advance

Can anyone in the uk who has recieved their delivery let me know how it arrives i.e. ups, yodel etc? I have an email from ups notifying of a delivery but not sure if it's a fake one or that it was delivered and left with the shop above.

Thanks in advance

UPS delivered mine x

Thanks in advance

Dont know if you've already got it, UPS did delivery but I didnt get any notification - so could be spam.

Karaxxx

So I've just done my first go at IBX on my mums nails and in the instructions it says at the end to cleanse with your preferred cleanser. I used scrubfresh but it seemed like it dehydrated the nails again so should I have used something else?

So I've just done my first go at IBX on my mums nails and in the instructions it says at the end to cleanse with your preferred cleanser. I used scrubfresh but it seemed like it dehydrated the nails again so should I have used something else?

I thought this too and wondered if Dsperse would have been better?

I used scrubfresh prior to applying ibx and nsi cleanse to cleanse but to be fair that probably has a small amount of acetone in too, I followed instructions to a tee and mine are not shiny, they are supposed to have no residue left anyway as it works from within the nails, at least that is my thoughts.

I think you can use repair if needed at regular appts I doubt it would just be one application and then never again, unless I have got it wrong?

I am wondering if you under gel polish if someone has delamination can I just use the repair to ''fill the gap'' rather than all over that nail??

xx

Latest posts

Back