If you were a christmas decoration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
what would you be?

We have a huge christmas themed room here, where would you put yourself and why?

I am a flying fairy decoration halfway down the tree.

Great thread :hug:

I would be the lights, sparkly, twinkly, all over the place and occasionally need a quick nudge to work:green:

A bit fat bauble lol :)

I would be a Luxury Christmas Cracker on the tree, when you pull me you get a nice surprise ............ LOL :lol:,

No only joking I would be the Garland on the fire place a good focal point with sparkling lights Gold & Red bows bells & Angels.

I would love to say the fairy on the top of the tree, however in reality I'm more likely be like Eddie Windass' house in Coronation St.
I get all revved up too early, am loud and brash and no doubt will eventually get on everyone's nerves. :smack: :lol:

I would be a homemade decoration

(you know the sort...the ones the kids bring home from school and we say "ahh baby thats beautiful" and then hang it at the back cos its spoils the look of your tree....:lol:)

Last edited:
full size laid back drunken happy santa!!

You ready...

As my tom would tell me..
Id be the all important star on the top of the tree :)
haha

Not really a decoration but i'd be an advent calendar!
You get a little taster of me every day, then on Christmas day you get a big treat :lol:
If i had to be a decoration then i'd probably be Christmas bells. You'll love listening to my sweet sound but after a while you will wish i'd just shut up!!

Not really a decoration but i'd be an advent calendar!
You get a little taster of me every day, then on Christmas day you get a big treat :lol:
If i had to be a decoration then i'd probably be Christmas bells. You'll love listening to my sweet sound but after a while you will wish i'd just shut up!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh la la! lol

Me? I'd be the batterered old decoration you've had for a 100 years..........to fond of to chuck out but something to be hid amongst the branches:lol:

Last edited:
No never Adele, i think you would be the fairy at top of the tree with the hopi-ear candles sticking out your lugs(Scottish for ears)! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only kidding candlers! :Scared: :hug:

Shame on you francesXXX - you didn't mention the glass of malt in my hand:green:

i would be the present underneath the tree...lol...

If I were a Christmas decor I would be the star on top of the tree because I want to be the center of attention:):)

Great thread :hug:

I would be the lights, sparkly, twinkly, all over the place and occasionally need a quick nudge to work:green:

Bugger thats what i would be to and for the same reasons!!!:eek:

I'd have to be an ear candle....... hanging out on a limb (as ear candles do), burning bright with an oveflowing saucer dripping hot wax onto Rudolph the Reindeer on the branch below (rather than an unsuspecting client).

But apparently he can hear quite clearly now and doesn't suffer from flying high too fast or decending too quickly.

It's a Christmas miracle !!!!!

Last edited:
I'd have to be an ear candle....... hanging out on a limb (as ear candles do), burning bright with an oveflowing saucer dripping hot wax onto Rudolph the Reindeer on the branch below (rather than an unsuspecting client).

But apparently he can hear quite clearly now and doesn't suffer from flying high too fast or decending too quickly.

It's a miracle !!!!!

Not a Hopi biosun trademark one then but one of the cheap ones off of Ebay :)

Sorry to be negative, but the way i'm feeling at mo, I'd be the black sack with all the xmas leftovers chucked in it, or the old pine needles fallen to the floor for everyone to tread in. :twisted:

I'll be one glittery mess al over the tree

(if you want a picture of that look at my album, my children just decorated my tree for me:eek:)

I'd be the Angel on top of the tree of course:lol:

Latest posts

Back