Im 'outing' myself on here...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) :) :) :)
Thanks everyone, for your positive responses means alot thankyou!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratualtions

Im not offended in the least hun, my step sister inlaw is gay as is my lil sis (not really my sis but always called each other sis) also have a few gay men friends...hell i think i have more gay friends than straight lmao :rolleyes:

Good on ya for coming out and i hope life treats you kind from here on in :hug:

it's great that you are happy, the way i see it, sexuality is usually confined to the bedroom, sometimes the bathroom, every now and then the kitchen table, maybe the stairs if I am lucky (or too drunk to get upstairs) :lol:
judging a person on sexuality these days is quite passe, i don't wanna know what other people do, (i don't really care what they do, nor do i have the spare brainspace to imagine),nor should they need to know what i do, anyone that does judge should stop using their overactive imagination about what somebody else maybe doing (it's actually none of their business), as long as both people are willing partcipants .........
i am 44 next week and i haven't "announced" anything to my parents, if they dont know by now, they'd have to be stupid, i am far from closeted and my family have met my "partners" in the past.
As the song goes..........

Funny how a lonely day, can make a person say: "What good is my life"?
Funny how a breaking heart, can make me start to say: "What good is my life"?
Funny how I often seem, to think I'll find another dream In my life Till I look around and see, this great big world is part of me And my life This is my life Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me, But that's the way that I was born to be This is me This is me This is my life And I don't give a damn for lost emotions I've such a lot of love I've got to give Let me live Let me live.

Sometime when I feel afraid, I think of what a mess I've made Of my life Crying over my mistakes, forgetting all the breaks I've had In my life I was put on earth to be, a part of this great world is me And my life.

Guess I'll just add up the score, and count the things I'm grateful for In my life This Is my life Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me But that's the way that I was born to be This is me, This is me, This is my life and I don't give a damn for lost emotions I've such a lot of love I've got to give Let me live Let me live This is my life This is my life This is my life

Now you can all sing along .........

**i am 44 next week and i haven't "announced" anything to my parents, if they dont know by now, they'd have to be stupid, i am far from closeted and my family have met my "partners" in the past.**

Thanks and happy birthday for next week :hug: :hug:

Funny how a lonely day, can make a person say: "What good is my life"?
Funny how a breaking heart, can make me start to say: "What good is my life"?
Funny how I often seem, to think I'll find another dream In my life Till I look around and see, this great big world is part of me And my life This is my life Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me, But that's the way that I was born to be This is me This is me This is my life And I don't give a damn for lost emotions I've such a lot of love I've got to give Let me live Let me live.

Sometime when I feel afraid, I think of what a mess I've made Of my life Crying over my mistakes, forgetting all the breaks I've had In my life I was put on earth to be, a part of this great world is me And my life.

Guess I'll just add up the score, and count the things I'm grateful for In my life This Is my life Today, tomorrow, love will come and find me But that's the way that I was born to be This is me, This is me, This is my life and I don't give a damn for lost emotions I've such a lot of love I've got to give Let me live Let me live This is my life This is my life This is my life

Now you can all sing along .........

thats actually cheered me up carl, you didnt know you would make someones day today or know the reason why :hug:

Congratulations

It is the best thing when you find that special person you want to live with.x

Congratulations to you both hope you will be very happy together :hug:

Firstly I hope nobody is offended by this!! Am not sure if anyone has done this on here but I feel I know some of you well enough now to admit I am, gay! And also wanted to shout out cos I am incredibly happy to announce my gf has moved in with me!!:) :) :) :) :)

No problems Tonilee - my best friend in the whole world is gay and came out when we were 18. Poor girl was subjected to every question in the book since she was first real 'lesbian' I had ever known:lol: . We have such a laugh about 'that day' now as she thought I would never speak to her again. I told her if she turned pink with green spots I would still love her and I still do!! She lives in the US and I miss her a lot but get to see her every Christmas. I adore her. So glad you and your girlfriend are happy!:hug:

Firstly I hope nobody is offended by this!! Am not sure if anyone has done this on here but I feel I know some of you well enough now to admit I am, gay! And also wanted to shout out cos I am incredibly happy to announce my gf has moved in with me!!:) :) :) :) :)

Well done......My hairdresser is gay, one of my best friends is gay there is nothing wrong in this if you are happy ..... which you obviously are. Good luck to you both xxxxxx:hug:

Love and loving and being loved are the best things that can happen to anybody......
So be happy and have a great life together xxx

Best wishes for your new life together hun,long may your happiness last! x

My husband and i would wish you all the luck in the world,there are many people in the world who are still "in the closet",and you shouldnt be one of them.

If i ever have children it would be alot easier explaining who and what it it is to be gay than what a bigot is:rolleyes:

My mum is gay,and shes proud,and so should you!:!:

Tonilee...Iam not alone!!! hahaha...

I remember a while back i kind of outted myself here after a derogatory comment was made about Sharon Osbourne looking like a lesbian on X Factor....

Congratulations on moving in with your GF hope things are still going well?? i know my post is a year late but hey better late then never ey? xx

Latest posts

Back