Im 'outing' myself on here...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations Hun :hug:

Congratulations sweetie, hope you'll be fab-happy!!

congratulations :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Good luck in all your training , its good you know what you want and are going for it!!

Well the being Gay I can handle... but the liking MacDonalds???

You despicable girl you... :irked:

Congratulations anyways.. you sound over the moon and long may that continue xxxx

Well the being Gay I can handle... but the liking MacDonalds???

You despicable girl you... :irked:

Congratulations anyways.. you sound over the moon and long may that continue xxxx

titter titter it wasnt me who said that!! I dont DO maccy ds unless I am waaaay hungover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :hug: :hug:

good on ya chick! congratulations to you both! :hug: xx

Tell you what babes be who you are and sod any doubters, You are gay and you are happy thats all that matters :hug:

Good for you Toni Lee, I hope you will both be very happy :hug:

Although I am very new here I need to say :
Be Proud of Who you are!!!!!!!
We are all individually unique and It is so refreshing to see someone who has found happiness in this world of negativism.. You go Girl. Stand proud.

well done hun, congrats on your girlfriend moving in and good on you for letting everyone know not the easiest thing to do, heres to your future happiness together xxxx

Toni Lee can I ask did you have you always known you were Gay the reason I ask is my Brother is gay and although he had girlfriends through his teens he said he always knew he was gay but didnt want to let us down. Did you have hetrosexual relationships and did you have any kids and was this for the same reasons has my brother ??

congrats and best wishes to you both:hug:

i am sure you are now all the more happier because it is all out in the open

Best of luck to you both!!! xxx

Toni Lee can I ask did you have you always known you were Gay the reason I ask is my Brother is gay and although he had girlfriends through his teens he said he always knew he was gay but didnt want to let us down. Did you have hetrosexual relationships and did you have any kids and was this for the same reasons has my brother ??
Congratulations Tonilee on this new chapter in your life xxx :hug:

Lelli, I have a male friend who is gay.....was married to a woman and everything because he thought he had to...he couldn't be happier now he had come out.

Also my mate's mum went through a similar scenario, suffered relationships with men, had 4 kids before she 'came out' as being a lesbian, she's so much happier now and Katrina has no kwalms about telling people her mum is gay/lesbian.

hey congratulations on the bird moving in..:green:
xx

If it makes you happy it can only be a good thing. I wish you and your partner all the best:hug:

wey to go - if you happy , why worry about others thoughts or feelings

good on ya flower - my sis is gay and i still love her

If you are happy and in love with your gf and in love with life I am happy for you. Makes no difference to me who you love as long as you are happy, thats all that matters.
xxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back