Im 'outing' myself on here...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
Firstly I hope nobody is offended by this!! Am not sure if anyone has done this on here but I feel I know some of you well enough now to admit I am, gay! And also wanted to shout out cos I am incredibly happy to announce my gf has moved in with me!!:) :) :) :) :)

no one would be offended on here, youve found someone you love and your celebrating her move in
CONGRATULATIONS:hug:
i would be shouting it from the rooftops too

good for you babe I am pleased you have found happiness all the best to you both

Dawnie x

Congratulations!

I am so pleased that you are happy!

no one would be offended on here, youve found someone you love and your celebrating her move in
CONGRATULATIONS:hug:
i would be shouting it from the rooftops too

Thanks hun
:hug:

woo hoo - nice one!! xx

CONGRTULATIONS !!! Wow , havent spoke to you for so long - seems ive missed alot!! do you still have the same email? i wasnt sure now youve moved. xxxx Good luck xx:hug:

I think in this day and age people are less judgemental than they once were, as long as you are happy and not upsetting anyone then good for you. I wish you every happiness with your new partner :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS

I wish you all the best with everything!!!

:hug:​

CONGRATULATIONS!!:hug: I hope that you both will be very happy.:hug:

I think in this day and age people are less judgemental of others as long as everyone is happy.

Upset? Offended?
Certainly not, you are a person at the end of the day, and I'd just like to say how happy I am for you.
Good for you, mate!!:hug:

CONGRTULATIONS !!! Wow , havent spoke to you for so long - seems ive missed alot!! do you still have the same email? i wasnt sure now youve moved. xxxx Good luck xx:hug:

Errr yes you have really!! Same email chick!!

Hey *congrats on coming out*:green:

I glad you feel able/comfortable with telling us all:hug:

Amb xxx

I hope you will both be very happy.:):):)

Aww that's lovely, congratulations on starting your new life together :hug:

If you're happy,so are we xx

Aww, as long as your happy, thats all that matters! Congratulations! x x x

Congratulations hun, hope you both have a bright and happy future, (not offended in the slightest) :hug:

Awwww thanks everyone am a very smiley geek today!!
:) :) :) :)

So long as you are happy that is al that matters. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back