I'm thinking of buying a Konad stamper kit, what are your views?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Im thinking of buying a smallish kit but i wanted some upto date views on them.Iv search threads but they seem old on here so is there any changed views on them now please?
As anyone got one they dont want for sale {not a massive one as they too many pennies} PM me.
Thanks any advice appreciated xx

I bought a large kit, and the french kit,
IMO they are good...but will sit around in a drawer gathering dust...coz mine is lol.
I am just being honest with you,
I suppose a little kit to play with would be ok, but That is all I would bother with,

They are fiddly...take to long to do ...make too much mess...and all in all are a pain in the butt to get even.

(Lol I guess I won't be able to sell mine on after that little review lmao)

Here is a link to a thread about it...and in that thread is a post by me with another great link ... HTH

I think there are better alternatives out there which you should investigate before you spend your hard earned. Here's one you could look at. Minx Nail Coverings

I had a look and it looks abit like foils or nearly like them x

My Konad stamping kit has earned me about 100 times its price.
I'm not a free-hand painter so it's my first option to offer for some little flowers and butterflies. It's quick and easy and can be applied under the top gloss gel.
My market may be totally different from yours, though. In my area, I don't know any other salons that offer stamped nail art

My Konad stamping kit has earned me about 100 times its price.
I'm not a free-hand painter so it's my first option to offer for some little flowers and butterflies. It's quick and easy and can be applied under the top gloss gel.
My market may be totally different from yours, though. In my area, I don't know any other salons that offer stamped nail art

I have to agree with you on this ..
They DO look pretty, I prefer just a simple flower design or something,
But I find I cannot for the life of me get the two nails even...

I did them on one friend when I first got my kit, I did a simple flower design, and put a gem in the center,
She loved it...and I loved it.
Yet when I saw her a few weeks later and she asked for "the stampy thing" again...I almost cried lol.
I just havent got the patience .

If you use them often I suppose it wouldnt be as bad, but for me they are all neatly packed away in the boxes, so to go get them..get them out...set up...choose design...get design on right...
Its just a big pain in the bum lol.

I did do a lovely vine of flowers up the handle of my tip cutters though :green:

Well I love my kit and so do my clients. Very cheap and easy alternative to those little sticker thingies that most places offer. Don't be put off by the 'novelty' look of the pictures on the website and do lots of sample nails to display. My customers like the designs stamped in white on a pink & white french (nice and subtle) or sparkly black on any dark colour (dramatic). None have yet opted for multi-colours (in our opinion these look cheap and tacky).

I have only had a problem with the topcoat 'bleeding' on one particular design which had thicker lines and I used too much polish.

Does anyone have any pictures of their Konad designs to share...Might inspire me to have another go with mine..coz at the moment it is money wasted...
I don't hate them...I just can't think of anything other than french with a flower atm, so bought...tried....got bored ! lol

I don't know how to upload photos:o
I'd love to share some of my favorites

I am going to be launching a new nail art concept soon and you will be able to use my idea very easily. It will be very artistic. I have partnered up with a friend who teaches art, and has a Gallery in my home town. We have both been artist all our lives and Love it. Her specialty is painting and Ink drawings. And my passion is Nail Art. Allthough I have dabbled in art all my life I Have channeled my energy into nails for the last 26 years. I do nails all day and she works in her Art Gallery all day, so I took an idea to her and we have partnered up to make my dream come true. Everytime I post any of my art, other techs say I wish I could do that, or I can't take the time to go to classes, or I wish we had those kind of classes where I live, or they express thier lack of confidence! This will be easy, and fun. And it will make you look like you are the artist when you apply it on your client. I will teach you how to do it with flair, and you will have fun doing it! And when you get done designing your nails you will feel a sense of accomplishment!
I hope to have this up and available by sept. It will not be very expensive either! I am from the states, and have never shipped anything over seas. So I will have to figure that out soon. But to keep the cost down, it will arrive in an envelope. There will be no fancy packaging either, so that also keeps the cost down. I will give you ideas of what you can do with our miniature art works. And Instructions on how to do it! I will also show you how you can make money with them.
We feel if we teach you what we know, you will be happy and want to buy more. [ right?]
Anyway, stay tuned for more info!
Thanks, Sorry this was so long.

i had one , it did my head in and i sold it , it just didnt float my boat , but its nice to see some peeps love theirs xxxx

I was thinking of buying this what do you think please is it ok do you think?

Item number: 200242662389 ebay

Or if any of you geeks wouldnt mind taking a look on ebay and having a look n let me know if theirs some good ones on there that iv missed please would be most greatfull.

Thanks x

This is one of my favourite sets. The client was fascinated and, the nails even won a domestic online comp.

I have to admit, though, that it took a little while to get the roses consistent.. with 2 colours in one image..

I hope I did everything right with the uploading so that this link works and the photo is where it should be.....

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7987&c=500

Or if any of you geeks wouldnt mind taking a look on ebay and having a look n let me know if theirs some good ones on there that iv missed please would be most greatfull.

Thanks x

The one you're looking at has no image plates and no coloured special polishes, only the base & topcoat. So - you couldn't actually do any designs, it's more of an accessory kit.

Try 160266033643 or 270260142346, both complete kits and much better value.

Hi, I bought a kit, didnt really work for me.

I've just bought one & love it! There is a knack to it but once mastered works fine & the results are very detailed!! Very happy I purchased it!! Will give me something new to add/offer!! :)

I don't like it :) to me it's a cheap option to have a cheap deco.

how can you really price that? whereas offering something unique can be, objectively, priced higher than a common set.

anybody can buy a Konad kit.

I agree with Doorie,i have never tried it so can't comment on that side,but IMHO it looks a bit amaturish (sp) sorry hun x

Latest posts

Back