Introducing our new Geek Guides!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what an amazing idea and if more guides are ever needed id be delighted to help?

Well done all of you, you are all going to make this place even fabbier !

tigi
xx

Thank you, thank you to everyone, especially our new Geek Guides for donating your time & knowledge to this FABULOUS web-tastic caring/sharing environment. I personally am an 'addicted-newby' and am loving every minute of it....

Vicki
:hug:

Hey all i'm a newbie...

I would like to say firstly, it's the people who make the site what it is and keep it going. I've learned SOOO much from salongeek. I'm only NOT happy about ONE thing - it keeps me up late!! because I get soo engrossed in posts and if someone has something new to me I write it all down, well type and save it on my notes/files!!!! I'm using salongeek as my 'mentor' and for 'self learning' nails & hair tips, I love it(Although I've got my nail tech course booked for 3 weeks time)! If it wasn't for this site I would have went straight to that college and knew nothing, I woulda been a newbie, probably would've failed etc but anyway thanks to everyone who writes their experiences and tips..

Tracy..x:eek:

I agree with Wishaw Nails (Tracy). I've been on here for about a year i think and haven't posted much because im learning so much and don't get round to posting lol. Anyway just to say a big thanks in advance to our new guides.....o and no doubt you will be hearing from me soon because i can't seem to find my sent e-mails (probably can't see it for looking at it).
xxx P xxx

Having a great time here in Sydney. Just did a Shellac Attack in my sons office and raised a good few bucks for the Queensland relief fund. $1500.00 in fact!:green: My DIL and I Shellacked 22 paying ladies for 5 hours straight and the company matched what we made. Great fun. Gave me a reminder of what it used to be like in the salon never moving even for a 'rest stop' for hours on end!! :lol: can't work like that every day any more, nana. X

Sounds like an amazing day. :hug:

I agree with Wishaw Nails (Tracy). I've been on here for about a year i think and haven't posted much because im learning so much and don't get round to posting lol. Anyway just to say a big thanks in advance to our new guides.....o and no doubt you will be hearing from me soon because i can't seem to find my sent e-mails (probably can't see it for looking at it).
xxx P xxx

If you go to your PM in box and click on Jump to Folder, click the one that is not your inbox and all your sent messages are there.

If you go to your PM in box and click on Jump to Folder, click the one that is not your inbox and all your sent messages are there.

WOW...you really do learn something new every day. Thanks for that info! :hug:

Hey all i'm a newbie...

if someone has something new to me I write it all down, well type and save it on my notes/files!!!! I'm using salongeek as my 'mentor' and for 'self learning'

Tracy..x:eek:

Hi Tracy,

No need to copy and paste if you see a post or thread you like... you can save those threads by clicking on "Thread tools" at the top of the thread and then click "subscribe to this thread"... each time someone posts you will get a notification and the thread will be saved automatically for you... to see it just click "settings" at the top right of the page and you can view all of your threads whenever you fancy!!

Yey! this is great because as I just joined yest I now know where to go for more info!
Thanks x

Yey! this is great because as I just joined yest I now know where to go for more info!
Thanks x
You can also click on 'My Forum' and post a thread if you want to know how to find something etc, it's like a direct line to the Salon Geek team of Guides and Moderators. It's like having your own private forum :green:

a bit late but welcome all... @Sandi - great idea love!! :hug:

Brilliant idea and congrats to the new guides

@Sandi - great idea love!! :hug:
I'm basking Samantha :D :D :D lol

It was a fab idea, and one that was formed from reading a community management blog from someone quite elevated in the community management world (so to speak)... so glad I shared my thoughts and that the other team members took it on and agreed that it was the way forward... it's fab, I love the new idea and hope our geek guides can help our new members in their settling in period to the site :D :D

Thanx Fiona for the help....makes life a lot easier now. xx

Fab idea, love it:)

Whoopie!!!!!! I definately joined at the right time then as I will need plenty of help i will be your regular stalker on here....;) Thanks for all the help already and i only been a member for a couple of hours. Needed an excuse to keep of my facebook page so this site will be my new addiction...Thanks again everyone..xx

What a good idea:)

Latest posts

Back