Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of you geeks are amazing, so full of knowledge and geeky love, and willing to share. xxx

Odette is a sweetie and always cheers me up when I'm at my lowest. She has also said nice things about me in the past, so thought I'd better reciprocate.:green:

Pink mummy has taken the words right out of my mouth..

All of the geeks are sooooooo helpful ..

And as the queen of spreading the lllluuuurrvvveee ...

HERES TO EVERYONE:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Liz chops peoples heads off, so I'm too scared not to say she is lovely, funny and full of life. She is though!

All geeks are great. I've learnt so much from all of you, not just about nails but about being a decent and kind human being.:hug:

Odette is a sweetie and always cheers me up when I'm at my lowest. She has also said nice things about me in the past, so thought I'd better reciprocate.:green:

Liz chops peoples heads off, so I'm too scared not to say she is lovely, funny and full of life. She is though!

All geeks are great. I've learnt so much from all of you, not just about nails but about being a decent and kind human being.:hug:

Sals always has loads of great advice, especially when replying to others peoples blogs!

jackie is lovely and has good advice :green: and made us feel really welcome when we went to her house in canada (a lot , lol ) xx

Nik sent me a lovely welcoming PM when I first joined planet geek and made me feel very welcome :hug:

thats one you owe me:)

xxxxxx

well what can i say about sara?????
she is ever so loverly and kind, and thoughtful, and shes from my neck of the woods too lmao!!

awwww cheers ears :lol:

have I done you ??? I can't remember lol,
oh well if I have I'll do you again (oooer)
I think you chels are TOTALLY FAB....I love your "dont give a **** attitude"
you need to rub some of that off on me please lol, I love your swearing hahaha
Your like the cool one in school, that everyone wanted to be friends with...but got in to trouble constantly when they were hahahahaha (and that IS a compliment btw :green:

WOW!! i have never been considered cool in my life!! a bogan yes.. cool.. never! ((i have you all fooled by my too col for school typing skills!! hehe)) but yes we did always manage to get in trouble!

Dee says what she feels and is always really helpful.. like me she sometimes says some thing that gets taken the wrong way.. but she just has that sense of humour and i get it!! :hug:

she is ever so loverly and kind, and thoughtful, and shes from my neck of the woods too lmao!!
Nikki (Lotus Blossom)... first of all a very very good friend (I love her to bits) and secondly a very fabulous nail tech :D

didnt see you there Nikki!.. well you know i think your ace..

I love Sandis honesty....she is helpful on this site,and a credit to her industry....just check out her web site:)

Always very supportive Sandi:hug:

sandi aka valencian nails is a very very dear friend, a true friend,
one that rings you up when you are all snotty crying sobbing etc, even though shes in a different country,
shes very helpful on here, is the queen of the links, and has her eye on everyone, !!
so watch out !!

I reckon I'm going to cry,

what wonderful things to say about everyone xx
Gabi .. a 'true' glam lady, with a very warm heart (who really needs to get here and sort my ruddy skin out lol)
nikki, always made me feel welcome on here and does some kick ass nails !!

Lotus blossom is a very loyal friend and a very good tech...she is constantly doubting her abilities(we have got a habit of doing that here?!)...even though we know she's bloomin fab!!!
littlegrohl is very jealous of me..because Im seeing Dave and his Foo Fighters on Saturday night:lol:
Although I have thought about holding a banner for you Chels:lol::lol::lol:

Lotus blossom is a very loyal friend and a very good tech...she is constantly doubting her abilities(we have got a habit of doing that here?!)...even though we know she's bloomin fab!!!
littlegrohl is very jealous of me..because Im seeing Dave and his Foo Fighters on Saturday night:lol:
Although I have thought about holding a banner for you Chels:lol::lol::lol:

hey jude!!!!!!! dont be afraid!!!
our judy, is just fab and is soooo funny, has me in stitches some times, and always see the positive side of her bad experiences xxx

lmao.... you so don't know me we need to talk:)

xxxxx

hey jude!!!!!!! dont be afraid!!!
our judy, is just fab and is soooo funny, has me in stitches some times, and always see the positive side of her bad experiences xxx

What about hey Jude..don't be a prude??
Yes bad experiences...I've had one or two :lol:
Ahh you can't let things like that hold ya back eh??

What about hey Jude..don't be a prude??
Yes bad experiences...I've had one or two :lol:
Ahh you can't let things like that hold ya back eh??

PRUDE!!!!!!
i nearly choked on my wine then!!!
onwards and upwards eh judy??

lmao.... you so don't know me we need to talk:)

xxxxx

lmao!! ok start again,
what can i say about sara?? well , ermmm, shes from my neck of the wooods, and has a wicked sense of humour!!!

any better??

Clare is a beautiful person...you are a stunner,and i bet your husband is proud....if you sort my nails out,cause i have nail beds to die for,ill help you out with your skin....:hug:

Hey Jude... don't be a prude...
Take a bad client and make them betterrrrrrrrr...
Remember, to take in to your stride...
And then you can try, to make them better, better, better, better...... (and so on lol) :lol:

Latest posts

Back