Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lelli is a very knowledgeble, helpful geek, who has been sorely missed recently.

Bernadette is one cool aussie geek! young mum done good!
she has put me on to some great Australian forums and links and always has helpful points and critiques for my work and others...

I love all the wonderful help that is given by everyone, its like having one huge family where everyone likes each other.

ok just noticed lil ol KPC sitting with no one said anything..
yep obviously it can get confusing.. but just keep it going.. its really about saying something nice rather then getting it right.. we are geeks after all!!

plus dont be afraid to post twice.. if you see a geek that you want to say something nice about JUST DO IT.. best part is you get a nice comment back.. and thats always nice eh?

So Kpc.. i notice you are an US geek.. and have a SON in a BAND.. well mate.. you live in the vicinity of The Dave.. you have a SON in a band so that makes you alright in my bok.. haha.. also you are getting involved and i look forward to your posts!
if you have trouble.. hit the quote box.. or check out the persons profile.. it helps!

carry on... hehe..

I know it's been done before but
Littlegrohl one of (there is another or more) the funniest p!$$ heads I've ever msn'ed and an all round decent aussie (and this is from a kiwi).:hug:

Last edited:
I always look forward to reading Chel's postings because she's funny and just a bit twisted, (not as twisted as me) and because she's never a pompous twit about her knowledge and talent.

And I copied Grafx's halloween nails on my stepdaughter which made her less sullen for a whole day, so I owe Grafx BIG TIME!

Since Chel said we are aloud to post more then once........................
I've bumped into this geek a few times and she is a real sweetie.:hug:

Its nice to be able to chat to a fellow gel tech too:)

Unfortunately we live too far apart to get together easily but you never know

Adele is a very loving supportive person, always there in to support her fellow geeks in their time of need, she was even willing to share her lilac number with me.

ok just noticed lil ol KPC sitting with no one said anything..
yep obviously it can get confusing.. but just keep it going.. its really about saying something nice rather then getting it right.. we are geeks after all!!

plus dont be afraid to post twice.. if you see a geek that you want to say something nice about JUST DO IT.. best part is you get a nice comment back.. and thats always nice eh?

So Kpc.. i notice you are an US geek.. and have a SON in a BAND.. well mate.. you live in the vicinity of The Dave.. you have a SON in a band so that makes you alright in my bok.. haha.. also you are getting involved and i look forward to your posts!
if you have trouble.. hit the quote box.. or check out the persons profile.. it helps!

carry on... hehe..

Chels has just shown with this thread what a thoughtful, loving geek she is. :hug::hug: Thanks hun. It's a really lovley idea.

I always look forward to reading Chel's postings because she's funny and just a bit twisted, (not as twisted as me) and because she's never a pompous twit about her knowledge and talent.

And I copied Grafx's halloween nails on my stepdaughter which made her less sullen for a whole day, so I owe Grafx BIG TIME!

great geek with loads of info to share.. has a great sense of humour!! she is twisted.. and i get that!:green:

I know it's been done before but
Littlegrohl one of (the is another or more) the funniest p!$ I've ever msn'ed and an all round descent aussie (and this is from a kiwi).:hug:
Ohh Grafxgal got missed in the quick posting, she is a great geek and great fun:)

Ohh Grafxgal got missed in the quick posting, she is a great geek and great fun:)

Gosh Loads of ace geeks to say lots about but I'll stick to the rules.

Adele is a complete nutter. i always enjoy reading her posts as she has such a way with words and can make me laugh no matter how crap my day has been :hug:

How did I know I would follow you Rach:

Well what can I say. Rach is a great geek who has always been there for me through good times and bad, picks me up when I am feeling down and even encourages me to stay out of bed late! What more could a person want out of a great friend :hug:

And she is even teaching me a thing or two about nails too :hug:

rach, is fab geek, who helped me out when i was newbie, with help on resin and party nails, her nails are inspirational and i love seeing her new creations, she is funny, kind and a great person xxxxx:hug:

I love fiona, she is helpful, friendly, loyal, genuine,
Kind, talented, will chat to my daughter and keep her happy for a bit lol

One of the lovliest people I have been fortune to call MY FRIEND :hug:

(oooh no, this means someone has to say something about me now arrrghhhhh)

What can I say. Emma has to be one of the funniest, scattiest people I know. She knows how to make a person laugh and has some good advice about all things. Am proud to call her my friend :hug:

rach, is fab geek, who helped me out when i was newbie, with help on resin and party nails, her nails are inspirational and i love seeing her new creations, she is funny, kind and a great person xxxxx:hug:

Nicky's nails...... she is into her arts and crafts doing card making and scrapbooking and in my books that is cool, cause I love arty stuff. Loves to post on the geek,:hug: has only been a member since Jan this year and isn't that far behind me in posts :eek: :hug: A very productive member of the geek.:hug:

Nicky's nails...... she is into her arts and crafts doing card making and scrapbooking and in my books that is cool, cause I love arty stuff. Loves to post on the geek,:hug: has only been a member since Jan this year and isn't that far behind me in posts :eek: :hug: A very productive member of the geek.:hug:

Sheryl - Well we were nearly related:eek: hehe. She sends me lovely piccies of half naked men and really makes me laugh. Does the most fantastic nails and is an inspiration to us all :hug:

since i have started...EVERYONE has helped me out in what way they could so....................................................................................................

thank you everyonexxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sheryl - Well we were nearly related:eek: hehe. She sends me lovely piccies of half naked men and really makes me laugh. Does the most fantastic nails and is an inspiration to us all :hug:

ladybgemini is an absolute gem, she has helped me out with my stupid techno probs lately especially - she always gives spot on advice, really helpful, she is also a bunny owner and I've seen a pic of hers and he's scrummy . . . I just know she's a really nice person :hug:

Blossom is such a nice person, sends lovely comments + rep for you and always tries to help and give advice whether nail related or not, has helped me out on numerous occasions with advice etc

and she also likes sketching and ahopping, me too !!!
your a star hun xxxxx:hug:

oh god this is hard coz there is so many fantastic people on here !! so i am gonna sit on the fence and say
YOUR ALL GREAT , :lol::lol:

I love Nicky because her blogs make me laugh...LOL

And even though shes a worrier,she has really nothing to worry about....shes fab:green:

Latest posts

Back