Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jude... don't be a prude...
Take a bad client and make them betterrrrrrrrr...
Remember, to take in to your stride...
And then you can try, to make them better, better, better, better...... (and so on lol) :lol:

Aww thanks mate:hug:
Where's John and Yoko when you need em?:hug:

Who needs John and Yoko when you've got the Geeks? :lol:

eveyrbody all together now,,
nah nah nah na na na nahhhhh
nah nah nah naaaaaaaaa
hey jude
nah nah nah na na na nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hug:

eveyrbody all together now,,
nah nah nah na na na nahhhhh
nah nah nah naaaaaaaaa
hey jude
nah nah nah na na na nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hug:
lmfao... Chels thread has sent us mental :lol:

have just nearly pmsl.....
Blame Chels I say:)

What about a song for Sandi...

OOOh Sandi baaaaaby im in misery....!!

ooooooops....didnt mean to hit a raw nerve:eek::confused:

That Sandi song is sooooo not a good look...haha yes as if Hey Jude don't be a prude was any better??
:lol::lol::lol:

I sit and wonder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???
Oh why???
You left me?
OHHHHHHHHHHH Sandi????
I'll stop now before she leathers me. :eek:

ooooooops....didnt mean to hit a raw nerve:eek::confused:
lol... all through my teenage school years I had THAT song sung to me...
even when I watch the dvd I leave the room LOL

I'll stop now before she leathers me. :eek:
I'll drip feed vodka to you... and we all (Excel room 118 Geeks) know how that affects you!!! lol

Lotus blossom is a very loyal friend and a very good tech...she is constantly doubting her abilities(we have got a habit of doing that here?!)...even though we know she's bloomin fab!!!
littlegrohl is very jealous of me..because Im seeing Dave and his Foo Fighters on Saturday night:lol:
Although I have thought about holding a banner for you Chels:lol::lol::lol:

Haha CHELS SAYS HI!!! hehe

just whip ya top up when he sings BREAKOUT ...((HE LOVES THAT!))
Oh and if you get close enough to the stage.. and he spits out his gum, can you grab it for me.. i already have one piece that i chewed after him and its now with my most precious items box...

can i just say BeautyGuru (gabi) is one of the most lovely geeks.. it isnt often beauty radiates from someone inside and out.. but she has the gift!
(everyone aww and ahhh) :green:

Haha CHELS SAYS HI!!! hehe

just whip ya top up when he sings BREAKOUT ...((HE LOVES THAT!))
Oh and if you get close enough to the stage.. and he spits out his gum, can you grab it for me.. i already have one piece that i chewed after him and its now with my most precious items box...

can i just say BeautyGuru (gabi) is one of the most lovely geeks.. it isnt often beauty radiates from someone inside and out.. but she has the gift!
(everyone aww and ahhh) :green:
Thats real dedication:lol::lol::lol:

Adele is a lovely person....she's like me in alot of ways...

Came into nails a little later than most people as I did & loves it. She's a creative type of person and so am I, love doing things with my hands (arty farty stuff). She also loves great food & wine, just like me!
On a geeky note she gives great help & advice and has helped me a time or two.

And has a gorgeous little westie called Kelsie, whom my wire fox terrier Bobby Dazzler has looked at and sniffed the avatar - leaving nose slob on my monitor!!!!!:lol:

Adele is a lovely person....she's like me in alot of ways...

Came into nails a little later than most people as I did & loves it. She's a creative type of person and so am I, love doing things with my hands (arty farty stuff). She also loves great food & wine, just like me!
On a geeky note she gives great help & advice and has helped me a time or two.

And has a gorgeous little westie called Kelsie, whom my wire fox terrier Bobby Dazzler has looked at and sniffed the avatar - leaving nose slob on my monitor!!!!!:lol:

I agree too - I love her to bits! And - the more I get to know Adele the more we have in common - I am now convinced we are half sisters! :eek:

You geeks are all a huge part of an extended family. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you give good advice, your always there when I need you .... thank you :hug:

Karen ( Noodle) always replies with sensitivity and care! She says the nicest of things when you are feeling down!
Even though I dont know her, know her, I know she is a lovely Geek! xxxxx

jackie is lovely and has good advice :green: and made us feel really welcome when we went to her house in canada (a lot , lol ) xx

Dee didn't get a reply!:hug: She never fails to make me laugh and has been a fab shoulder to cry on in my blog.

lmao!! ok start again,
what can i say about sara?? well , ermmm, shes from my neck of the wooods, and has a wicked sense of humour!!!

any better??

Fabulous darling hiccup... pass the wine :)

cant single any of you out
i loves you all :hug:

Latest posts

Back