It's back! Shming Shmong part deux!!! The revenge of the demon nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right I'm off now to do it......!!!! Sue you later for using my idea (lmao)

Sassy Hassy said:
Don't you say anything bad about my Barry he's gorge! I like a man who glows!
Yeah but why does he yell all the time? He hurts my head.

I bet our educators are really proud of how far we have come.

I wonder how many will read this and get a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that it was with their help, we have managed to produce nails like these.

Now what is worng with the good ole cheese grater for roughing up them nails!!

And forget cuticle oil....Vicks...thats the best..ok so it smells a bit menthol, but if you client has a cold it can kill two birds with one stone, she can just walk around sniffing her fingers!!!!

Oh my God its good to know I'm in such safe hands when I go and get my nails done, to think when I started this training they were not telling us all the best ways of doing things and keeping it all for themselves! :eek: Ive got 5 kids, all boys so I have more bleach, ciff, ajax and cillit in my cupboards than you can throw a stick at. Did anyone remember Astonish cream, the one in the tub. You could probably scrub, sculpt and buff to a shine with that one.

Your all very very veeeeeeeeery scarey!!:Scared:

Min :lol:

Aw Min welcome to the Nail Geek and our little bit of fun! Nice to see a newbie joining in, would love to see more!

Come on, if you've sat on the sidelines too scared (lord knows why, we don't bite!) to join in, then this is the perfect thread for you! I'll donate 3000 geekmolians (if the darned sytem will allow me) to the person whose post makes me laugh the loudest!

min11 said:
Your all very very veeeeeeeeery scarey!!:Scared:
:D we're not that bad once you've let us do your nails, you'll see us twice, the first time to get them done and the second time for your refund pmsl :wink2:

this thread is wicked, bought it all back from the last lot of shming shmonging, love it :D

Ok Sass let me and my cheesegrater at your nails and I guarentee you will be laughing.....all the way to the funny farm!!

Angela I'm already at the funny farm! I'm still waiting for Snugglepuss to join me (journal reference there lol!)

Sassy Hassy said:
Aw Min welcome to the Nail Geek and our little bit of fun! Nice to see a newbie joining in, would love to see more!

Come on, if you've sat on the sidelines too scared (lord knows why, we don't bite!) to join in, then this is the perfect thread for you! I'll donate 3000 geekmolians (if the darned sytem will allow me) to the person whose post makes me laugh the loudest!
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POSTMAN PAT JOKE????? The 3000 geekmolians are in the bag!!!

tamimac said:
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POSTMAN PAT JOKE????? The 3000 geekmolians are in the bag!!!
Nice try hun, but it has to be within this thread. take those geekmolians out of the bag now!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Nice try hun, but it has to be within this thread. take those geekmolians out of the bag now!!!!
Aww, i was saving for a coloured user title... hint hint... Ive been on here all morning starting threads left right and centre just to up my geekmolians and oh god Ive just realised how sad that must seem..

ValencianNails said:
:D we're not that bad once you've let us do your nails, you'll see us twice, the first time to get them done and the second time for your refund pmsl :wink2:

this thread is wicked, bought it all back from the last lot of shming shmonging, love it :D

Second time for your refund???
Surely it will be when You bring all your family and friends for theirs!!!!!!

tentips said:

Ermm yeah right....of course...........:lol:

heres a good one which will save us alot of time.
make nail enhancements on a nail form folded over a marker pen (need to get the right c curve dont we girls) make the whole enhancement.
do ten times
client comes round chees grate prep,
prime with acid of choice, pre tailor the ready made nails to fit and wack on use using "no nails bonder" does wot is says on the tin...viola...

*JOANNE* said:
heres a good one which will save us alot of time.
make nail enhancements on a nail form folded over a marker pen (need to get the right c curve dont we girls) make the whole enhancement.
do ten times
client comes round chees grate prep,
prime with acid of choice, pre tailor the ready made nails to fit and wack on use using "no nails bonder" does wot is says on the tin...viola...
OR.... buy some of those gorgeous stick on nails for 99p from claire accessories, whack 'em on (same effect, more profit)

tamimac said:
OR.... buy some of those gorgeous stick on nails for 99p from claire accessories, whack 'em on (same effect, more profit)
true......catching catching£££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:lol:

*JOANNE* said:
true......catching catching£££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:lol:
pmsl...

tentips said:

That's the spirit!

I am a little worried about posting this. I thought my traing was 'a ok' but since reading this thread I am going to scuttle away in shame and take my POLYFILLA with me:cry: .
I so wish I had the training that you ladies have had. Flour and water sounds brill!:green:

Latest posts

Back