its official i'm now on the CUTICLES TEAM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased for ya babes...i just know you are going to be fab...xxx

great opportunity amber congratulations

MINKUS said:
pick up the phone - there is seriously NO PRESSURE at all, just fire away all the questions you have, then have a think on it!

I know i keep harping on about this but you cant NOT join with the OFFER thats on at the moment!!

If i can help in anyway just pm me - no probs

ambx

Cheers mate.xx

good luck amber,
i'm considering joining, just waiting for the information pack.

Welcome to cuticles you will not regret it. The support is second to none and that is not mentioning the training. Look forward to seeing you soon xx

Good luck amber! :Love:
ive just rung up so waiting for my information pack! it sounds soooo cool! x

well done amber !!!!!!!

been in contact myself and had a chat with cathy so watch this space !!!!

Congratulations Amb xxxxxxx

Just rung them and sending me a information pack sounds good really want to do more training and 350.00 quid is cheap and do all the traing just pay for akit.Can any one tell me do you have to buy a kit everycourse you do and can you repeat a course if you dont get on well do you think it has improved your client list.Think i am defo going to do it after xmas

Well done Amber im glad you decided to go with them it sounds like an excellent business opportunity with excellent advice suport and education all rolled into one what more could you ask for. Let us know all about it.
x

Congratulations Amber. Hope it all goes well for you. Hey, drop by and see me when your'e down this end, lol. Well done! XX

ooh nice one!! (did u get the cuticles mini) good luck with it all chick!! xx

spoke to my partner tonight and he told me to go for it so im on the phone first thing hope im doing the right thing cause i cant really afford it.

Good Luck Amber in your new venture,just been reading about cuticles myself today and had a look on their web site but not sure if they are up here in Newcastle,could anyone tell me if they are as id be interested.Nice to see a post from another geek from Newcastle area,hello Jacqui!Anyone know what Nails Inc are like to work for what there services are like?My work at the local salon where i work self employed has dried up completely,is it me or is everyone quiet at the minute?At this rate ill forget how to do flippin nails!!!:?: :?:

bet you cant wait hun, good luck ! x

Welcome to the team babes - good to have you on board! Look forward to meeting you at some point. xx

MINKUS said:
Hi all

I am very very pleased to say that i am now a franchisee of CUTICLES !

I had been umming and ahhring...for ages, and the time just seemed right now!

The service i have received so far has been second to none, extremely efficient and very helpful...(thanks Cathie and Rosie).

Uniforms arrived, pre masters is booked......cant wait!....only thing holding me back on some of the training is my very exhausted paid holiday days at work......which start again after 1st Jan:biggrin:

I wish all of the Cuticles team a prosperous future!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you lots of success Sweetie.

Hi there hun - it doesn't matter what area you're in. You can become a Cuticles franchisee in any area babes. PM me if you'd like to ask any questions. xx
glitterdust said:
Good Luck Amber in your new venture,just been reading about cuticles myself today and had a look on their web site but not sure if they are up here in Newcastle,could anyone tell me if they are as id be interested.Nice to see a post from another geek from Newcastle area,hello Jacqui!Anyone know what Nails Inc are like to work for what there services are like?My work at the local salon where i work self employed has dried up completely,is it me or is everyone quiet at the minute?At this rate ill forget how to do flippin nails!!!:?: :?:

Cool good luck Amber - wishing you sucess in your new venture Babes
KxXx

Well done Amber, good luck ofr the future, i am sure you wont need it though.xx

Latest posts

Back