its official i'm now on the CUTICLES TEAM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I am very very pleased to say that i am now a franchisee of CUTICLES !

I had been umming and ahhring...for ages, and the time just seemed right now!

The service i have received so far has been second to none, extremely efficient and very helpful...(thanks Cathie and Rosie).

Uniforms arrived, pre masters is booked......cant wait!....only thing holding me back on some of the training is my very exhausted paid holiday days at work......which start again after 1st Jan:biggrin:

I wish all of the Cuticles team a prosperous future!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Pleased for you Honey!!

Excellent news xx

Well done hun, hope this is finally what helps you to settle. :hug:

Thats brill - its something i am considering & Looking into for next year when we move in April - Good Luck I am sure you will make a huge success of it
Shelley xxx

Well done Amber.... I hope it fills all your asperations. I am posting my application today :)

Good luck to all the Cuticles team - including their new addition (AMBER)!

Hope it all goes really well for you chick x x x

congrats on your new move! if you already have courses booked can you still do them if you join cuticles?

Congrats Amber!! All the best! xxx

Brilliant news. I think it's a wonderful business opportunity for not much money. Good luck doll. xxx

Congratulations! May you prosper and do well!! Good Luck.

AWWWW thanks everyone !!!

I just needed some 'direction' and now with cuticles backup, guidance and support along with creative training ....i dont see how i can go far wrong!:biggrin:

Ambx

Hi Ambs!

Welcome on board! Pleased to hear that you are joining me and all the other Cuticles Girlies! Great news! I hope all goes really well for you - hopefully we'll get to meet sometime soon.

Carole x

Hi Amber,

Thank you for your post, I must say we are very pleased to have a geek celeb on board on us:biggrin: I do truly believe you will be a great ambassador for us.

Cathy

Excellent Amber, I'm so glad you finally made a decision :wink2:
Congrats and Good Luck hunny :hug: xxx

Well done great news hope you do very well.

Caz xxx:hug:

MINKUS said:
Hi all

I am very very pleased to say that i am now a franchisee of CUTICLES !

I had been umming and ahhring...for ages, and the time just seemed right now!

The service i have received so far has been second to none, extremely efficient and very helpful...(thanks Cathie and Rosie).

Uniforms arrived, pre masters is booked......cant wait!....only thing holding me back on some of the training is my very exhausted paid holiday days at work......which start again after 1st Jan:biggrin:

I wish all of the Cuticles team a prosperous future!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you get the car too?

Oh congratulations Hun.

I've umming and ahhing about this for a while now, but just can't seem to make up my mind.

May look inot it more now.

Em.xx

Emmajt said:
Oh congratulations Hun.

I've umming and ahhing about this for a while now, but just can't seem to make up my mind.

May look inot it more now.

Em.xx

pick up the phone - there is seriously NO PRESSURE / NO HARD SELL at all, just fire away all the questions you have, then have a think on it!

I know i keep harping on about this but you cant NOT join with the OFFER thats on at the moment!!

If i can help in anyway just pm me - no probs

ambx

well done amber you will do great. x

Latest posts

Back