its time to meet the new man in my life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
just thought i would let everyone know that baby is here one week earlier than planned :biggrin:

i went to a routine appointment on monday at the hospital thinking i would only be in there for an hour at the most.........turned out i had severe pre eclampsia and i got whipped right into the high dependancy ward :( .....they had to work on me for the rest of the night to try and control my blood pressure before doing an emergency section on tuesday morning.........
the result was little brodie david james curtis born at 11.21 am on 22nd of march and weighing in at a whopping 8.10lb :biggrin:

we got home tonight after going through quite a lot in the last few days, i'm still very sore, my wound is slightly infected, i have lots of bruises and lumps and bumps plus a few other things but its nice to be home :)

there is a pic of brodie in my gallery....i will post more tomorrow when hopefully i will feel a little bit better

stanleyann

Congratulations :)

Ohhhh.........he's just so adorable!!! Congratulations to you all. What a lovely name as well.

Martine
x

He is so gorgeous - love the name Brodie as well. Give him a big cuddle from me, :hug: I will show my daughter his picture when she surfaces from bed - she adores babies and wants to be a midwife when she leaves school. Congratulations, now the fun begins !!!!!!!! :biggrin:

What a beautiful baby, many congratulations.

Congratulations what a beautiful baby take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon.

Love Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!

He is such a little sweetheart, congratulations. Judging by the time you posted your thread he is also keeping you up!! Enjoy your little bundle of joy.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Amanda:Love:

Congratulations!
Wow! a lovely ickle bundle of joy!
Im sooo happy for you, and a Brodie too ... now theres a fine name :wink2:
Hope your back to feeling tip top soon ...dont forget, a new mom needs to take care of herself too :hug:
Right, I'm off to the gallery to see your little man :biggrin:

oh big congrats, glad he's here, safe and well , :Love: , lots of love dee

He's beautiful, congratulations!

Be sure to take care of yourself too

Best wishes for the future

congratulations:biggrin:

:biggrin: Well done you, congrats on your little bundle of joy !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Massive Congratulations, love and hugs StanlyAnne - great news! xxx

He is totally goooorgeoous! Absolutely beautiful - congratulations you, aren't you clever?!!! Hope it doesn't hurt too much and he lets you sleep lots! xx

:) Congratulations, look after yourself and enjoy the next few weeks (years!) with your new babe!

I can't believe you have had your baby :)
Cathy

Hi There!

a big congtulations to you he looks lovely,hope all gose well with you and your little man.

All the Best

Congratulations and very well done. I am glad that you are both ok as it must of been a scary experience. have lots of fun and enjoy your new on brodie give hime a big kiss from all the geeks
x

congratulations, he is so cute,
seems too long ago, that my kids were this size,
enjoy every minute with him.

Latest posts

Back