its time to meet the new man in my life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations glad to hear mum and son are doing fine :Love:
He looks adorable and what a big boy.
I will miss the little ticker tape as your signature.

Congratulations
to you and your family!

He is scrumptious, ooh, i've gone all fizzy inside....i want another one!

Make sure you rest Stanleyanne :zzz: :hug:

Aw bless you, you must be thrilled to bits!! congratulations ...

My sister is pregnant and her C'section is booked for 23rd May, I cant wait to play the doting aunt.... :Love:

Best of luck for the future... xx

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of not soooo little Brodie!
Take care and enjoy every minute with him!

Congratulations :D
enjoy him while you have the chance, they grow up so fast.
xxx

Congratulations!

He's so cute!

Congratulations he is a beautiful baby you must be over the moon. Take good care of yourself and the little one.
Lots of love
Donna

What a cutie! Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS - may your new arrival bring you many years of happiness and joy !!!

oh how gorgeous is he :Love:
look after yourself too,
its going to be strange not seeing your ticker as your signature

Congratulations

hes absolutely gorgeous

you must be very proud of yourself

Congratulations, he's adorable. Just remember to take care of you now for the next few weeks, get someone else to do any lugging about - I had a c-sec and take it from me, you may feel 'better' but you need a fair few weeks to 'fully' recover. Enjoy your babba and accept any help that comes along for the vaccing and cleaning.

Enjoy every moment :)

Oh my gosh, How gorge is he. Congratulations to you & your hubby he's a real sweetie. You rest up now hun & take care.
Little Brodie is making us all broody, don't care how...... I WANT ONE NOW ( I watched Charlie & the choc factory AGAIN )

WELL DONE

Sonia

Oh How sweet Brodie is wonderful news congratulations to you and your family xxx

Oh how Brodie makes me so Broody I do not think hubby wants a baby #6 LOL!!!!

Enjoy him

Love Caz xxx

Congratulations Stanleyanne........he is scrummie!!!!!! :biggrin:

Look after yourself and get as much rest as you possible can, sending :hug: 's and :Love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YAAAAA!!!!

I am so excited for you...he is absolutely adorable. I love the "Superbrodie" pic!!! You make sure you get a lot of rest (easier said than done with new baby). I glad that you and little one are doing just fine:D

CONGRATULATIONS
I agree with JCS ignore posh spice, a c section takes some recovery so enjoy it, they are only babies for a short time

Sorry, not been on for a few days so missed all the excitement!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Ahhhh bless- he's soooo adorable.

Congratulations.

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back