Jade opening new salon !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know but yes I agree,she seemed really nice and all for what???
Exactly!! but lets hope that she went on to big and better things! Im sure that she did!
I cannot remember her name either or I would try and find out what happend to her
can anyone remember??:confused:

Exactly!! but lets hope that she went on to big and better things! Im sure that she did!
I cannot remember her name either or I would try and find out what happend to her
can anyone remember??:confused:

Her name was Carly. I dont know her last name though.

Liz
xxx

Her name was Carly. I dont know her last name though.

Liz
xxx
Of course YES i remember now!
thankyou liz!
she was a best friend of Jades I think. I will do some investigating and post bak xx

Who cares?
Exactly! I had no idea jade was planning on opening a new salon until reading this, talk about free press!!!
Let her carry on, I harbour no feelings for jade at all, I don't care what she does. JMHO:green:
xx:hug:xx

Good luck to her.
There are far more unscrupulous people opening salons.. :eek:

She's made enough money from .... well, nothing really, to afford to open not one, but now two salons.

How many of us can say that?

Good luck to her.
There are far more unscrupulous people opening salons.. :eek:

She's made enough money from .... well, nothing really, to afford to open not one, but now two salons.

How many of us can say that?

she would still be on one if the first hadnt failed lol.

Id rather have one success!!

I have nothing against her. Shes quite humerous in her ignorant little bubble.

is it not a little ironic that someone regarded as a bully, racist, ignorant etc actually has a two page thread about them?

I personally neither like or dislike Jade... I think most of this is down to the media. They can make or break you... they made her originally...then shoot me down with a feather...they decided to break her. She has to make a living for her two kids. She has a big loud mouth no-one can deny that...but really...like it has been said before... who cares?

Ironic that I don't care but have decided to post on this thread... :green:

xxx

Go on...give us a laugh then..what's she calling the next one?

Does the general public actually care ??

I have never liked her and will never like her. I really can't understand the fascination with this woman.

I feel she has the intellectual capacity of a garden gnome and is "famous" for doing didly squat and being a brain dead bimbo. Geez, she must be so proud of her success.

Marlise

I really felt sorry for her best friend/business partner Carly...she put so much effort into making a sucess of Ugly's and got not much at all in return from Jade

I really felt sorry for her best friend/business partner Carly...she put so much effort into making a sucess of Ugly's and got not much at all in return from Jade

I am not so sure about that I thought Jade put up all the money for the salon, which I dont think was cheap to set up to the standard they did. But it was Jade that probably pulled the financial plug too.

oh i totally agree that it was Jade who put up the money for the salon but its not all about the money...her friend was there nearly every hour of every day...jade couldn't even be bothered to turn up to training days arranged at the salon.

carly seemed to really want the salon to be a sucess whereas jade seemed to see it as another reason for another reality show!

I am not so sure about that I thought Jade put up all the money for the salon, which I dont think was cheap to set up to the standard they did. But it was Jade that probably pulled the financial plug too.

Still, it's hardly fair, is it ?

I didn't watch any of the programme and only know about what I've read.

He partner obviously really wanted to make a go of it, and put her heart and soul into the place.

I'm sure she didn't go into the partnership with Jade thinking this is just a gimmick for a TV show and nothing will come of it........ maybe she did, who knows.

Marlise

People only went to the last one to get a look at her...she might as well just get a job at the circus.
Seriously..think about the marketing...Uglys infers that you are ugly to go there in the first place.
Maybe she could just put the money up for it and keep out of it this time.

Maybe she could just put the money up for it and keep out of it this time.

Couldn't agree more!
It would be a great business venture if she took it seriously...i have friends who own salons but do not work in them so she could do the same!

Latest posts

Back