Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Guys I'm sorry!

I sent my mom to the Doctors today as she is struggling to walk and she has been to she has got Cirrohosis of the Liver and it is in the advanced stages.

All we can do says the doctor is make her comfortable

From the minuite she said terminal and comfortable i have been numb and can not even imagine whats going through my mums head.

I cant imagine a world with out my mum in it and when i try i burst in to tears......

:cry:
Oh love xxxxxxxx thats so sad ... we had some bad news this week to... my cousins 8 year old son died of an astma attac on tues ... Its so hard to find words to justify an act of pure evil... LIFE MOST DEF IS SENT TO TRY HUNNI ... ONLY IT SEEMS TO TRY THE WRONG PEOPLE XXXXX stay strong xxx emily xxx

Hiya
I just wanted you to know that my thoughts are still always with you and your family. When you have a spare 5 minutes please let us know how things are going xxx
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Fluffy 60 well done for apologising you were well out of order there.

My thoughts are with you lancslass xxx :hug: :hug:

Glad Fluffy90 has said sorry!

Even if something like this was in the wrong forum I would still think people on here would like to show their support. :hug:

I have been watching this thread and I'm sure the support and kind words have been helping a fellow geek who we may only ever know on the web but will leave a memory in our hearts.

My thoughts are with you and your family:hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxx

so sorry to hear your news but be strong for your mum my dad died june the 7th and now i know what heartache is but i was there for my dad just like you will be there for your mum. keep strong
michele:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Here are two Geeks who must be going through their own personal greif at the moment but have time to log on here and offer their support to me......
WOW I'm bowled over i really am and have to say you both touched my heart and made me cry,,,,but also made me stong in a way i cant explain.

Thank you Michele and sugerpuffm your truly amazing girls and my love goes to you both.

Im so sorry to read your news

Love Lisa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys

cant sleep as i have ben told tonight mum now has pneumonia and next 24 hours are once again critical......

Supposed to be going to bulgaria on monday and torn what to do.

I have finally got the yes i wanted for full funding for her to go in to a nursing home and now she cant go because of this.

My dad is in bits and my other half and daugther are all geared up to fly of on mum day and i must say so am i but what do i do ....This is a present for our 7th annaversry.

going to pick currancy up tomorrow so will speak to travel agent about what can be done if the worst happens ....

Mum has told my dad not to tell me as she doesnt want me to cancel

life is so **** at the minute .......

Hun I don't know what to say....nothing seems worthy enough anyway.

I have no idea what you should do. It's not a decision I would like to have to make...seems like you've been put through alot these last months and you probably really deserve a break but would you enjoy it if you went? I know it's hard on the rest of your family, especially your daughter, but surely they would understand.

I'm sure you'll make the right decision hun, and you will be in my thoughts tonight (cuddle) I don't know what else to say xxx

:hug::hug: Follow your heart, only you can know what's best! :hug::hug: Thinking of you and your family.

Lisa just take each day as it comes xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh Lisa - Leli is right and just each day at a time, x x x

Well Girlies

Im back and yes i did decide to go on my holiday as mum pulled through the critical 24 hour dead line of the pnuemonia and told me to go as it would upset her if i didnt.

She then went in to the home me and my father had choosen for her but didnt last long and has today gone home with my dad as she has cried every day since being there and dad said he cant take it any more and said he would care for her himself at home with help of the carers.

so she has beaten the failing liver for now and battled the pnuemonia and beaten all the odds the doctor gave her. she says the time to go is not yet.

I hope im as tough as my mum when im her age and we have now nick named her THE BRUISER lol.

Thank you for all your comments of continual support in my months of need and i will never for get you (You all know who you are).....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can see why you called your mum the bruiser! Now you take some of that strength for you. So sorry to hear of all her poor health, and the toll it must be taking on you and your family.

Like others have said, take one day as it comes, and enjoy every day you get with your Mum, it'll mean the world at any future lows (which I hope you don't have).

If you need a shoulder, we geeks have big ones and lots of hugs xxx

Hi hun, glad things are looking up a bit now - your mum is a very strong and determined lady by the sounds of it!

So glad you decided to go on holiday too - I bet it did you good to get away for a bit.

:hug:

xx

Your Mum definitely seems to be a fighter Lisa... huge hugs to you all :hug: xxx

the holiday is just what was needed and to come home to mum sat at home was the icing on the cake.

xxxxx

oh wow , am so happy for you hun , :hug: xx

I'm glad you had a holiday, sometimes you just need to take a step back from a bad situation so you can carry on coping with it. All the best to you and your family. :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back