Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts are with you and your family.. I may not know you, but i know that every thought good wish counts at times like these.. Stay strong for now mate..
x

Sometimes, just before the end, the body makes one last big effort and makes it look like the person is improving, I've known this to happen to a few people. You just have to take each day as it comes.

I really feel for you and hope that you and your family can give one another the strength to cope with your situation. :hug::hug: We're all thinking of you.

All i can say is we are here for you for a chat when needed.

No one can imagine how hard this must be for you or your mum.

Big hugs to you Hun, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug:Thinking of you and your family :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi,

I really don't know what to say apart from that my thoughts are with you at this sad time and stay as strong as you can but also allow yourself to cry and be upset as bottling it up will make it harder in the end.

You really are an inspiration to all around you by the sounds of it - I dread to think of what I would be like in your situation I think I would just fall apart completely.

Thinking of you and your family

:hug::hug:

Sarah xx

Thinking of you and your family are this time, have been following your situation and you really are an inspiration xxx:hug:

HI Girls,

First thank you for all your lovely messages of love and support for me and my family i love to read them and for every one who has pm'ed me ,,,there are so many so if i havent replied to you i apologise.

Got back from hospital tonight and thought i better update you all with what is happing,,,,,hospital want there bed back !!!!YES thats right they cant do any more medically for her so we have decided to place mum in a Nursing home.

we have social services coming to access her on thursday and me and dad are going to go and veiw some on friday.

Dad just can not cope with the high demand of care she requires as he is 70.

It was bad in hospital to night as mum had a accident and even the nurses struggled with her and they think she may have a bug after they saw how much mess there was.

I have had a child and my daughters nappies didnt bother me at all but i was physically sick on the ward tonight guys,:-{

Mum doesnt speak much now and we visit every day just to hold her hand and talk to her telling her what we have been doing with our day.

Catch up again soon maties xxxxxxxxxx

Aw bless, I'm so sorry to hear that. Looking at nursing homes is the last thing you want to be thinking about right now I guess, but she will probably be a lot more comfortable in a nursing home that hospital. Or are there any hospices near you?

Sending you big :hug::hug:. We're here to support you.

Sending you, your mum & family huge hugs & support. Thinking of you all. :hug: :hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My thoughts are with you:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sending lots of these :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

oh hun , cant do anything but send you loads of :hug:, take care xxxx

Thinking of you lots xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I lost my godfather to this horrific disease and my mum to sceptecaemia and alcoholic liver disease. My thoughts are with you and your mum and dad. We're all here for you.:hug:

HI, my thoughts are with you, i lost my mum, aged 65, in march this year, very suddenly, she went out to get some air in her tyres at the garage and died there, i don't mean to upset you or anyone else, I just want you to let your mum know you care for her and be there for her, my dad is 72 and bereft, it is 21 weeks today and you have to cope, I also have a very young family and they keep me going, just communicate, appreciate and validate your relationship with your mum, she knows you are there for her, with all my love to you at this hardest of time :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug::Love:

My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care and stay in touch, We are all here for you xxxxxxxx

Hi
Sorry to hear your sad news but whats it got to do with anything on here?
Surely there should be a private forum for personal problems :rolleyes:

Hi

It is in the Chit Chat forum, if you look at the other threads on here, you will notice that they are all non nail related and of a more personal note.

I think that you are being a bit harsh here :confused:

Hi

WHAT!!!??? What a horrible thing to say, I can't believe that anyone could say something so unfeeling.

This thread is in the chit-chat forum, that is the correct place for it to be. If there was a problem with it one of the moderators would have moved it.

Latest posts

Back