Just been told the worst news a person could receive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa you and your dad our in my thoughts I have been where you find yourself today and its not a nice place to be :hug::hug::hug:

thinking of you, if you and you mum struggle both have some canceling to help you both deal with it and cope x
:cry: just try be brave for her. you can do it :hug:

sending you loads of :hug: , i wish there was something i could say to you hun , but there are no words :hug:
if you need anything just let me know xxxxxx

sending you strength and:hug: we are all here for youx

Lisa im so sorry to hear this, that poem you wrote just made me cry!
Thinking of you matey :hug::hug:

Thinking of you mate x

My thoughts are with you and your family :hug: Stay strong Lisa.

thinking of you hun x

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:hug: My thoughts are with you hun and i hope you find a way of getting through this. Just shout when you need a shoulder. :hug:

hi guys

just come home for a change of clothes as been in hospital since dad called me at work at 12.30.

Mum could not have the camera as the doctor said she had gotten to bad and they have canceled her brain scan and ultra sound for her liver as they have said she is slipping in to a comatosed state and we want to keep her comfortable for now and not keep giving her test after test as there is nothing they will tell me that will make the out come any better.

im off in about 1/2 hour back to be with her as my dad has fallen to pieces

Talk to you all soon xxxxxxx thanks for being here for me x.

Sending you :hug::hug::hug: hun xxxxxxxx

This is terrible news and i am not going to sit here and pretend that I understand what you are feeling right now because truth is I have not got a clue! But what I will say is that you have time now to spend quality time together and make these precious precious times count. So many people lose loved ones suddenly and never get the chance to say all those things...
Take time out from everything else in your life my love and make some great memories now! Although I am sure that you have loads already.
Its going to be horrendous but you will get through this and will be one hell of a stronger person for it. Remember what ever happens your mum will always be within you and around you, she will never ever leave you.
Look after yourself, you are in my thoughts and prayers as I am sure you are in everybodys who have read this. Please talk to me or any of us if you need to let off steam to a distant friend! we are all here. god bless and good luck my friend
xx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Aww bless your mum and all your family xxxxxx

aww sweetie you are being so brave through all this , wish i could do something for ya but all i can do is send you a hug :hug: xxxxx

Hello

I did message you yesterday my love, but I just had to come on again and let you know that my thoughts are still with you!
god bless!:hug:

Still thinking of you and sending you :hug: xxx

Thinking of u hun, it must be so hard for you i couldnt begin to imagine, :hug:

well guys

its friday night and if i wasn't in bits last time i wrote to you all i certainly am now.

mum has sat up in bed and asked for food and a cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is from the woman whom Dr's said she wouldn't last the next 48 hours and stopped all her medication.

Plus to day they have got her out of bed and sat in a chair,,,,,,,,,i haven't a bloody clue what is happening anymore.

Me and my dad on Wednesday broke our hearts whilst arranging which funeral company to go with and where he would like the wake and which music to play.

Doctors have now said take every day as it comes as her liver is still not functioning.

How long can the body survive with out the liver working.

I can see my dad thinking she is getting better and i have to be the baddie and tel him she is still termenaly ill as it has taken me weeks for me to get him to come to terms with losing her.

Its great she has recovered but I'm worried she will go through the bad days all over again where she looked like she had had a full body stroke.

Ill keep you all posted

She is certainly a fighter my old mum and wont go with out a fight xxxxxxxx I love her to bits.

awwww bless her :hug: ,

Latest posts

Back